for Brett & Michael

9/27/2005 c12 3turtledonkey27
oh, i'm ridiculously happy that you updated this story! and a lovely chapter it was. i love watching this develop and now you've got me anticipating the parental meeting too. excellent chapter!
9/22/2005 c11 acid-tears
that is a very very very cool story and i would really really like another chapter. please?
8/24/2005 c11 69tomato-greens
That really is an incredibly uncomfortable situation, you know. I mean, hearing other people have sex. Though I've never been in the same room (thank you all andanything that may be holy...).

You know, i have been waiting so long for the one or the other of them to be happy that this is a double-whammy joy bringer. Woo!
8/19/2005 c4 Barb Gordon
Is it supposed to be this boring or is that what passes for realism nowadays? Sorry to be harsh, but I couldn't even make it past the fourth chapter. You must not have very much imagination.
8/16/2005 c11 32eldrin
Absolutely brilliant. Amazing how this scene captured and showed everything that it should. Yay for Brett and Mike! And Terry...he always makes things perfect.
8/15/2005 c11 ddz008
Aw! They're boyfriends now! :)That's great! Brent likes him!I hope to see the next chapter pretty son!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
8/15/2005 c11 1Mak Hertz
Oh my GOD! I loved the end of this chapter. It was nice. Of course, I'm so glad that they finally are getting together officially. It's great! Ah well, update soon. :) I can't wait too long.
8/15/2005 c11 ash211
Oh, I loved this chapter, it just made me want to smile and feel good. :) I'm still here reading what you write.
8/15/2005 c11 Damian E L
Hahaha, Terry's great. And I missed my chance to go camping this year, I feel bad.
8/15/2005 c11 1samalane
Cute. Mike and Brett fit together better than Damon and Brett.
8/15/2005 c11 Mathew
Too lazy to sign in, but ..

*bounces up and down*

Brett is such a grumpy fartass, I love him.
8/15/2005 c11 15jma
Yayness! I thought it was all ruined- and was plotting Brett's ending- when he pushed Mikey away. Gosh, what a relief when he opened his mouth again. I even like where Mike snaps at him- shows the man's got some back bone.

I love your story and your characters- even if Brett needs to get the hell over all those tantrums. Please update soon!
8/15/2005 c1 Emily
*Squeals* They finally got together. They make such a good couple! The interaction between them and Terry and Jamie was wonderful and very funny. Update soon please!
8/15/2005 c11 25Esquirella
You never fail to get these scenes PERFECT! The angst that poor Mikey was feeling was quickly replaced by Terry's comic relief. The whole chapter meshed wonderfully! Yay! Mikey's in a relationship again!
8/15/2005 c11 rodeoclown
Oh thank you for updating! I'm floating on a cloud like Mike after that last chapter (OMGBrettjustasked MiketobehisboyfriendOMG), it was just...brilliant.
193 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »