for Who's to blame?

8/18/2008 c1 19EmeraldsAndPearls33
Well-written, emotional, and concise in a poetic way. Love the twist at the end!

Em
8/16/2008 c1 7eamane tinuviel
haha. i must admit, like drea, i'm ocd when it comes to keeping consistent with the number of lines in the stanzas, but for your poem, it didn't even matter. this is a stream-of-conciousness piece and because of that, it flows naturally, just as thoughts flow naturally from someone's mind.

i love the twist at the end. i thought it was going to be another one of those angsty, jilted-love poems, but you did a great job changing things up and doing something unique.

great job =)
8/16/2008 c1 criti-sized
Normally, I look for some sort of constant flow in a poem, but didn't find it in this one, which made it nice. I like the tone of it also, and the wording was full of emotion.

C.S.
8/16/2008 c1 10Caecilia
Nothing really to crit...

Lovely poem. Great read. Like the ending.

Nothing more to say really...

~~Caecilia, down at the Roadhouse
8/15/2008 c1 15heart shaped box x3
I liked your poem. Though, the third stanza has 8 lines unlike the others that have 7. That kinda ruins the ice flow for me, but I'm too much of a stickler for the stanzas being the same length. Otherwise, its a great poem. Very relate-able with an original twist.

Nice!

-Drea {heart shaped box}
4/10/2007 c1 His Mercy's Waiting
Haha. I liked the last part, even though I had to read it twice over to get it. :) Keep writing!
8/4/2005 c1 London Nicholas
I like this! I like it alot Ive been there we all have I always find it brilliant when someone can capture the essance of the masses with two simple words! " Stupid Girl"

Bravo-ole chapp!
6/8/2005 c1 10FrameJock
D'oh... stupid spellcheck
6/8/2005 c1 26Beautiful Midnight
Really well done. I've felt like that a few times too, and I like the ending.

Psst. *poke* There's a typo in the last stanza, hon. "Your are". Thought I should let you know.

Other than that, this is a really great poem.