for Captivated

4/26/2007 c11 2akaCHEEKS
ouch. it hurts to be told that your poor. seriously she needs to be more considerate of people's feelings.
4/14/2007 c4 MuffinLuff
Fiona is kind of spoilt

I hate ppl who are like that

Gud story tho =)
3/4/2007 c4 atreyu love
shes wierd
2/21/2007 c10 youpin
EXCELLENT.
2/6/2007 c16 2JusticeWriter
Lol. I loved it. :)
6/25/2006 c13 eileen
your story was really good, i really liked it though the length was a bit short but nonetheless yet you made it so interesting
6/10/2006 c16 RedBerries
Short and sweet.
5/27/2006 c16 Eboni
Nice story.
4/18/2006 c16 anon
This was a fun, lovely, piece of literature. Excellent work author. :D
2/25/2006 c16 atreyu love
lovely, i loved it! no, i love it! please i wanna see more of your stories! im reading the pirate one! and i like it too! so hope to see more of your work.. notice i put alot of these ! in ? it means i really like it! lol :)
2/1/2006 c16 2Payie
aww I loved this!
1/10/2006 c16 emerald
that was really really fun to read...short and sweet:D
1/3/2006 c16 7S.C.Eboni
YAY! I really enjoyed reading this. actually I put aside my hwk and SAT studying so that I could finish it. I completely understand when you say you have no time. I can feel the stress dragging me down.

Great story, short and sweet. Ok maybe not that short but some stories can get really long. I look forward to reading more of your work^^*
1/3/2006 c10 S.C.Eboni
Yea I know what you mean about having an idea in your mind and then having to transfer it into words. Since this part of the story is such a big turning point...is it? well it seems so to me...i think if you stretched it out a bit more, it would make it more effective. Maybe there should be more dialogue before Fiona gives in.
1/3/2006 c9 S.C.Eboni
aw...this chapter is so sweet. I wouldnt have expected James to reveal so much about himself, but it works out nicely
173 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »