for Dragon's Sword

12/7/2005 c9 Zero
A vary good story.
11/21/2005 c9 Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki
woah... what happened to the Fire dude? is he okay? ... I hope so! he was cool! fun chapter! can't wait to read more!
11/11/2005 c8 Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki
HAHAHAHAHA! "It's not like that!"! HAHAHA! I ADORE this story! XD
10/31/2005 c8 xbluxmoonx
Pretty ok chapter, but I'm getting confused with all the names and different people. Anyhoo, update soon!

~Kitana5055
10/27/2005 c7 xbluxmoonx
Aww, haha, the ending was really funny, and pretty good! I hope you update soon! :P

~kitana5055
10/27/2005 c6 xbluxmoonx
I'm confused. Maybe you should explain some of the parts in the fighting. Like the magic and all.
10/26/2005 c7 Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki
HAHAHAHAHA! he said she was his fiancee! XD he just couldn't tell them that she was a human, could he? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD i absolutely LOVE this chapter, especially the last four lines! XD
10/21/2005 c7 6Pandemonium Express
THanks for answering my question (I remember him now) haha, these guys are ridiculous. Love it though and I can't wait for more!

I'm also posting a comment for the "Hostage's Diary" story here because I'm really tired and I don't want to go back. I'm sorry! I'll do separate posts next time, it's just this once! But the Guardian Angel theme in that story is brilliant-it's a beautiful way of portraying that theme and the never giving up thing. (I'm sleepy, okay? just ignore my lack of...um...word,word...eloquence! Hah! Yah, let's just ignore the lack of good wordaging) The only criticism I have is that it's so fast-paced and there isn't much background on the characters, so it's harder to feel a connection to them. Otherwise, I love it and can't wait for more!
10/17/2005 c7 5The Green Crow
Luv it!
10/6/2005 c6 6Pandemonium Express
Awesome fight scene-I can't wait to see how it turns out. But who is Kayzer? (If I'm not supposed to know yet, that's fine, but I just want to make sure I haven't missed anything important)
10/3/2005 c6 5The Green Crow
huh
9/21/2005 c5 xbluxmoonx
Pretty good chapter!

~kitana5055
9/19/2005 c5 Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki
oh, what next? ^_^
9/18/2005 c4 1Riku-sama
I must say this story is a bit different from the description I read for it, but that's okay since its good. Your story has developed pretty well, though it is kinda bumpy. But otherwise it is perfectly fine. I only wish you'd write longer chapters... Hope you're writer's block is destroyed soon!
8/11/2005 c4 5The Green Crow
Banish the stupid, stupid, writer's block! PLEASE!
25 Page 1 2 Next »