for Slowly Falling

7/15/2006 c1 31emptyword
I have an inkling I know those who this is directed to - I lurked around quite a bit two or three years back and deeply regret not commenting as much - and that connection made this piece so powerful.

"Now you're gone and I realise/that, I'm slowly falling back in love with you." - Tears came to my eyes at these lines. Going through their profile pages was how I was brought to yours, and it's a pang to realize they're gone and to remember how great they were (not just as poets/writers, but as Christians and people as well).

Very, very heartfelt.
6/23/2005 c1 190Miz E. Mak
I know how you feel... so many of the authors who inspired me to write more and to write differently have left. Saddness.

Good piece though. I like it a lot.
6/5/2005 c1 156Jazzista
This is brilliant.
5/31/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
aw very sweet & beautiful... awesome job
5/30/2005 c1 1Jimmy Jazz
Amazing. I know the feeling all too well, as if you didn't want the person who was there when they were there, but now that you can't have them, you need them more than ever. Wow, emotionally powerful piece, fantastic.

I'm never gonna leave ya, girl. ;)
5/30/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
TT_TT so sad, really it is a heart breaking peice. well written and emotionally done. I cracked toward the end, so heartwrenching and sad. I just broke down, so powerful and the words haunting. beautiful work. keep up the great work. lovely.

!~* noelle *~!