for Hide

7/26/2005 c1 95Ellin Louise
The short lines add very well to the effect and emotion of this poem. Good job.
7/22/2005 c1 1nEurOtiCdiSOrdEr
Even though its a short poem, there's just so much feeling in this poem. I kinda made me cry actually. I guess the whole hating yourself and your parents not being able to help is always a soft subject for me.

Don't take this the wrong way. Part of me hates this poem. Its not that it's bad. It's just that, it bring out something in me that I don't really want to see. If that make sense.

But I really did love it. And thanks for the wonderful reviews.
7/21/2005 c1 194Aslan Israel
Short and simple, expressing the meaning well using few words. Nice.
7/18/2005 c1 26ThatGirlInBlack
very deep... dark...i really have nothing else to say about it...i love it.
7/17/2005 c1 9PJ Hooter
All i can say it that it's amazing.
7/17/2005 c1 32I miss you most when I'm alone
this is really good...thank you for the review too!
7/13/2005 c1 19molzi
Tres good. I like the line on going (enjamberment? ah, english lessons...maybe i did learn something) to split bits up slightly, for instance "Can't ever, ever ask forHelp" - sounds a bit like you're trying to even though you think you can't.loves. x
7/11/2005 c1 232karmakaze
Very realistic. I like.
7/9/2005 c1 Pure Autumn
wow very powerful and emotional, i like this alot...thanks for reviewing my poem
7/9/2005 c1 26ThinkerBelle
very powerful. well written. i liked it.
7/8/2005 c1 124in theory
Wow, this made me shiver. Very strong emotions, I connect with this piece.
7/7/2005 c1 12My Dark Destiny
WOW! That is so good I feel so bad for the girl. How do you come up with such great poems? I envy you! Great job! Always, My Dark Destiny
7/6/2005 c1 18nevvewannabe
I really liked the pattern. This is a good poem. I just hope it is all fiction.:)
7/5/2005 c1 Silence the Storm
Great work, and a subject that very few have written about before, or written well. Brilliantly done.
7/4/2005 c1 126Arm
short but powerful with its simple words. keep up the good work~*Arm*~
86 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »