for Hide

7/4/2005 c1 6Forbidden Temptress
wow...powerful stuff...really hits the heart

btw thanx for your review..because if u didn't i wouldn't have stumbled on this masterpiece

i quite like the short phrases, simple and to the point..gets the message across...*applauds* fantastic!
7/3/2005 c1 5Teh Outtawacked
...makes me feel so bad...*cries* great job...at first you dont feel it and then after you think about it hits you like a tons of bricks and makes you want to cry, because at one time or another, that was you.great poem! it shows a lot of logical emotions to the situation. & 'scooze me for ma terrible gramer! XD
7/3/2005 c1 iona-buss
A very interesting poem, You have an interesting flow her. THe emotions are so strong as well. Well done.
7/3/2005 c1 63lackluster
emotional and raw, and i can relate. wow!

~tuesday
7/2/2005 c1 catseyeview
Amazing - you've captured that jarred hate so well...says so much - and thank you for my review on South Wind -it meant a lot to write that - it meant quite a lot to get that review.
6/27/2005 c1 89rira-chan
great poem! it was written really well! it was really good!

~rira-chan~
6/26/2005 c1 14method acting
reat raw emotion. Lovely formatting. Really enjoyed it. Great job. Have a cookie.
6/23/2005 c1 3Lia Xaragi
Powerful emotions and deep familier meanings. Sorrow, pain, shame, anguish, angst...There is not a single word to sum up the mood. Great poem.

~Lia~
6/21/2005 c1 81TwystedFate
The mood this piece conjures up is amazing. More power to you.
6/21/2005 c1 David Stephen
Thank you exceedingly for my review for Glittering Rain Glittering Shards. Can I have your permission to host it on my site when I have finished making it? I will of course need your name also, please email me on . This was a great poem - continue your writing! ~DS~
6/19/2005 c1 31kalmia raphael
abrupt beignning and end: liked it, it seemed like i read a sudden snatch of her thoughts or if she was murmuring to herself or if the thoughts were a murmuring that were constantly there in the back of her mind. the disjointed words had that effect also. really liked it.
6/18/2005 c1 52godsandstars
I like it. It's blunt and short and to the point. Very interesting. Good job.
6/18/2005 c1 52AboveTheSalt
panic. calamity. sadness. fear. sorrow.that's what I see.

-salt.
6/17/2005 c1 8Spiral Artist
Shame is being taught to us, no? A haunting piece.
6/16/2005 c1 35seriouseffort
Amazing. A very well written poem.

I love it.

(you don't accept anonymous reviews, in case it wasn't intentional.)
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »