for Hide

6/15/2005 c1 5kyuuka777
Wow, this poem is so...I can't find a word to describe it XD You are good at describing the feelings.
6/15/2005 c1 Winter Reflections
i love the expressions used and the style you wrote this in. i think it is sad, yet beautiful and has meaning.

thanks for reviewing Cutting Through, it means a lot.
6/15/2005 c1 127Eirien
Short but really powerful and expressive, one can understand the speaker's feelings, it is quite sad and touching. The one-word lines really emphasize every word and drive the message home all the more. Great piece.
6/15/2005 c1 298Moon-Chaser
Wow, I felt like this once. A heartfelt poem, really called up my memories. I like the structure of the poem.

Keep it up.

Thanks for the review.
6/14/2005 c1 42Emmytastic gal
whoa i loved that... the words were so strong by themselves and the one word lines were very effective. good job, if you get a second r + r some of my stuff... thnx.

write on,- Em
6/12/2005 c1 ode to a firefly
wow, this is an amazing poem! Simple, yet strong words.

~TPC~
6/12/2005 c1 59Unfairy
Umm... Well that was an interesting read. It seems the subject of the poem has grown into a negative image of themselves.
6/11/2005 c1 2W3DNESDAY
i love the choppy rhythmn and how it accentuates the speaker's pain. is it supposed to reflect sobbing ? or am i reading too much into this? the rhythmn also gives the poem a rushed tone and really communicates the speaker's desire to run away or hide extremely well written. thanks
6/11/2005 c1 if i fall
Cool, that was really good as well! I love that poem too! Write some more poems! You are a great writer!
6/10/2005 c1 42gremlin-oompaloompa
hey, you reviewed my one poem so i thought i'd check out ours, this is good. how did you get so many reviews though? geez its the most i have seen any one get!

great poem though :D
6/10/2005 c1 60loster
its good...how come you get so many reviews, though? REVIEW ME!REVIEW ME!PLEASE!
6/10/2005 c1 132mizu no kokoro
thats so sad ;_; very emotional poem~~
6/9/2005 c1 5night-wish001
ehh thanks for the review. Yours is very enlightning. ^^
6/9/2005 c1 59wilderness
Wow...I mean wow. Its so touching. I mean very simple, but incredible.

I love those simple things that are just so large in them selves.

lani

- thanx for reviewing!
6/8/2005 c1 35Strangerwithnoface
Hm, I really like that one. Reminds me... of one of my chars that I have, her life is pretty much like that except one more factor. But thats alright. Well, great job. ~Vlad
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »