for Hide

6/7/2005 c1 157darkmistresslae
Nice poem. I can relate to it. It's almost like the way that if you're told something enough, you will believe it. I like the short lines, they really work as a way to get the feelings across.
6/7/2005 c1 4Supergirlatomic5
this quite emotional, i like it
6/7/2005 c1 27Hidden Lies
The is reall good and I can realte to it all too well. Keep it up! ~ Eliza
6/6/2005 c1 156ShadowPharoh
wow. this was magnificent. i really enjoyed reading it.

SP
6/6/2005 c1 11Cloud Burst
simple yet powerful. great work
6/6/2005 c1 41Venz0r
Thanks for the review, of course.. I only wrote that because it was an assignment.. on rain.

Anyway. Lot's of stuff is going on here, and I probably wouldn't have gotten it without the description.. but, great, in the least, in my opinion.
6/6/2005 c1 75Hsoj
hm, sounds like someone trying to run from sin... well done!
6/5/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
Conveys a bad case of paranoia and self-loathing. Very well-written. Her confusion is seems to engulf the reader as well. Powerful.
6/5/2005 c1 19dayvown
I really do like this pome. I don't really understand what she is hiding though. I mean I know she says things like she is greedy but why? Other than that I really like the way you break up the sentences and keep it up! I like your stuff!
6/4/2005 c1 paper with words
crimson riley has a point, but it doesnt detract from the quality of the poemim still here to talk
6/4/2005 c1 8shibi chibi
..nice! paints a nice pic in my head. ^^- i like when stuffs do that.
6/3/2005 c1 78myheartiswaypastbeating
Wow that was friggin awesome. Really that was one bitchin' poem. caliorbust
6/3/2005 c1 12Shadowed Echo
Can't say much else 'cept for 'brilliant'. I couldn't really find anything wrong with it. Congratulations!
6/3/2005 c1 34decayinglife
oh, i love it! very nicely done! thank you for your review! this spoke to me, it really did.
6/3/2005 c1 57thank you thoughtful
this is so well done in all its simplicity. i love it.
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »