for The Road Home

10/29/2006 c1 9seventhchords
Wow. Beautifully-told story.
1/28/2006 c1 2Kavindra Opie
Wow. You're so good at this! I'd like to be able to write half as good as you. Thanks for the advice on my stories, I will listen well, you are an inspiration. I can feel the emptiness in both characters and the storyline is just amazing. I bow to your excellence.
9/1/2005 c1 16Sita-Tree
Once again, you have amazed and intrigued me with your story. your skills are great. I love how it's so realistic and you show that Gail has an accent. I also like the characterization.
6/4/2005 c1 1cauchemar
Amazing. Honestly beautiful. If you are striving to be a successful writer, you have the talent to achieve that. Seriously. Ok! Enough gushing...
6/3/2005 c1 161chairmanmeow
Good story. I don't think it's as strong as your others. It's a little emotionally detached. But good,nonetheless.
6/3/2005 c1 AutumnRed
That blasted boyfriend. Poor Gail.

That's really one good story there. It's sad. And so much describes about life. It's so true.
6/3/2005 c1 30Drizit
A very sad story. Melancholy rules eh?
6/1/2005 c1 1quartzextreme
Your best short story yet, period. Love the ending, and I can't agree more about the choice that people make. You really have a knack at this, man. A great story.
6/1/2005 c1 Tatsu-Dreamer
I don't know what to say. I don't like it as much as your other ones, becasue the characters don't have as much behind them. Most of the characters you create feel alive like they are sitting right next to me, even the really creepy ones. This one almost felt empty to me. Maybe because they were supposed to be. But as always you have a way with short stories.
6/1/2005 c1 7T. Finky
Wow. That's almost making me cry. It's brilliant.