for My Perilous Fall

2/14/2006 c1 26Plastic Roses Never Die
well, hmm, this could be a good poem i think but i personally di not like the repeating words. I know you meant to do it but ehh.
7/12/2005 c1 10lepidopteraphobic
hey, abbie. thats a good poem thingie...
6/9/2005 c1 6Toni Berthelette
aw I really liked this! =) Ah, I love reading your stuff becaues I'm quite religious and it's nice to see someone who speaks the truth. I liked the repition in this, I thought it was really nice. Great poem, loved it! I like so much of your stuff so *adds you to favorite author's list*

~*Toni*~
6/8/2005 c1 1InsomniacDahmer
Pretentious and annoying. You could be better if you'd stop trying so hard. I must disagree with the last reviewer- I found the repetition completely irritating. Worst line in the poem was the last one: "Save the world" ? I know you're talking about God and all, but could you be any more verbally lazy? Nn. Try again.
6/2/2005 c1 His Only
Aww! Once again you have put together an amazing poem! This was so beautiful... all your points were just so touching. And I LOVED the repetition in this! It gave it a song like quality. Also, your last line was just breathtaking, "Know your warm voice can save the world." Sticking the word warm in there makes it original and just does somethin for it. I dont know... well again, excellent work with this. You continue to amaze me! Keep it up!
6/1/2005 c1 15Sahara Hayden
Very nice...god message and nice layout. I liked how the last word of every line started the next line, it added a nice rhythm to the poem. Great job! =)~Sahara Hayden~
6/1/2005 c1 83Adonia Chesser
Ah...what a heart turning poem, it was good.
6/1/2005 c1 6Windy Mountain
I thought the message of the poem was a little fuzzy, but that was a very, very creative poem style! good job.:)