for Rainfall

1/10/2006 c1 6rosita2914
Hi i liked ur haiku and anyone who thinks a haiku is to short...well there just a little slow -_-
6/23/2005 c1 190Miz E. Mak
I love haiku. Never stop.
6/5/2005 c1 156Jazzista
This is a wonderful haiku; I love how it moves from nature to romance. Nicely done!
6/4/2005 c1 breezy nostrils
It's not too short...it's short and sweet...LOL...nicely done!
6/3/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
lol... so true.. pl say that to me sometimes... anyhow i lvoe your haikus.. shortness & all
6/2/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
Yeah, I agree with you. Why do people say that the poem is too short? Do they not realize that they are reading a haiku? Normally a 3liner? Honestly, it gets on my nerves. If they don't want to read something short, then don't go to the haiku section of this site!

Anyway, that felt good to finally say. I like how you began everything with "watch" and proceeded with some lovely imagery. Ah that "dewdrops dance on leaves" is so nice.
6/2/2005 c1 deleted-123-45
I like how you started each line with "watch." This was a sweet poem that touched all the senses, including the heart.

~Oksana =)
6/2/2005 c1 64not sure yet
cute, i like it, nicely done
6/2/2005 c1 216ygg
Wonderful haiku! Please keep writing more of these gems :-)
6/1/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
I giggled toward the end, had this romantic glow surrounding it. just beautiful and emotional, even for a haiku (mainly because of the length restrictions). I found this enjoyable, nothing wrong with it in my opinione except the author's note is a tad long. I don't mind, not like we've all not done it. ^^; a very wonderful piece, ridden with emotion and awe inspiring by its own sweet charm. beautiful, beautiful work and keep it up!

!~* noelle *~!