for Trading Souls

8/21/2005 c1 32Mackenzie Anderson
You know, you make a good point (as always). I've felt like this because of my grandmother's criticisms... nothing I did was ever good enough, despite the fact that I did well in almost everything in high school. But there was always something I was doing wrong as well as right... *ahem* You portray this so very well... as always, you know just how to word things. It seems as though most people can relate to this concept, and you manage to bring forth emotion along with memories... lovely.
8/8/2005 c1 93Venustas iaceo
Aww. The feeling from this is so subtle and yet it's strangely sad despite it's beauty. Magnificent. I love the "sacrifice whatever important mark I've left on the world"
8/7/2005 c1 26Cadience Gemma Topaz
Love the imagrey and description, i too have felt many times i wish i could switch souls with someone, someone that deserves a long life with so many opportunities...i constantly feel like my family and friends deserve better...enough about me, the poem was a good one.
8/2/2005 c1 Eloquent-Marionette
i love this one too. and i like how much emotion you put into it. i liked "what little compassion remains/ soaks through the crimson sky" that was nice. well kw!~davida
8/1/2005 c1 22blackoutroses
i felt your emotions. The words were put together beautifully and the ending worked well.~nice!
7/20/2005 c1 270queenvixta
I know this feeling all too well. Very nicely written good job. queenvixta
7/17/2005 c1 168SeaVoi
Crimson skies, sounds nice. I like that poem. Nice word combinations. Sorry about the lack of reviews, I was on vacation and my computer is now dead!
6/20/2005 c1 3Cry Tears of Darkness
i like this a lot! and today ive realized how many reviews uve done for me and im so mean not to return them! im so sorry! ok well i am now! still... anyways. this is a very unique and special poem. very creative, and i like that
6/12/2005 c1 65Aquafied
'If I could give my parents another daughter. I would without anyquestion.'

i was going to agree with that, but... i dont know, sometimes i figure that i was forced into this position for something, and that well, i am trying.

sometimes i feel i could disappear, and other times i do.

caught in the landslide of everything, turned upside down

i loved it.
6/12/2005 c1 39Alisha Marie
Great Job! I really liked it!
6/7/2005 c1 133Dying Rose
This is an incredible piece...I love it. I too would give my parents someone else, someone perfect. It's lovely, emotional, and I relate so well. You are a talented writer! The poem flows smoothly and the wording is great.
6/7/2005 c1 132mizu no kokoro
wow, what wonderful imagery~~ the wording is also very clever~ Great job~
6/6/2005 c1 24Sarah-Brighteyes
My favorite line was, "I'd fly through the clouds and light a fire witht the comets." Beautiful to go to the extremes to make someone else happy. What a passionate thought. I loved this piece...sadly smiling type piece. Bravo.
6/6/2005 c1 63lackluster
sad, but i feel like it can be true in some ways...
6/6/2005 c1 87youzi
really desolate... i dunno. this is a really sad. piece. i dunno. keep writing =D
22 Page 1 2 Next »