for He Loved Me Not

10/31/2010 c1 Fluttering Phalanges
THIS is the type of story i've been searching for! I've yearned for a story like this for a very long time! Thank you! Ur my savior!
11/24/2009 c1 1kez9373
woww wasent expecting that. im loveing the whole older man thing makes my tummy turn my husband is alot older than me and kinda made me smile :)
7/6/2009 c1 69REDh04x
Wow...what a twist. I did not see that coming at all. Well plotted!
1/25/2009 c1 10Lilchany
Wow! Didn't expect that. It was bad enough that he was 23 yrs older than her but the fact that he was also her stepfather was like icing on the cake(insert sarcasm here) Great One shot.
12/28/2008 c1 6Rosetiger13
wow, that was so good, and wow the last line blew me away, great story!
8/26/2007 c1 deleted0000
wow just wow lol that was really good specially the ending
7/23/2007 c1 weepingtiger
Girl, you are so bad with these stories. Keep writing cause your doing the damn thing.
1/9/2007 c1 1arohalove
Wow. I didn't expect that. I love it...and seriously hopes that he chokes on that beer.
9/29/2005 c1 7Elphie Thropp
Oh wow! Nice twist at the end! Its almost like Oedipus...disturbing like that. Great job, keep writing!
9/8/2005 c1 19my dangerous angel baby
Oh my lordly! I didn't not see that coming. Great story!~
8/1/2005 c1 31Cindy Moon
I've missed your work, and I'm glad you're still writing. (By the way, congratulations on graduation and good luck in college!) The ending of this story really brought some intense closure. You manage to weave something taboo into something with aestheic qualties. Your forbidden love stories are excellent!-Cindy Moon *)
7/22/2005 c1 1l'orage d'absinthe
I didn't expect that ending at all, excellent.I haven't been reviewing your stuff in awhile because I don't read fiction very much anymore, and, to be honest, I forgot this site exsisted for awhile.
7/20/2005 c1 33TaraC
I love it..The end had such a great twist!

I like this story because it is more diverse and it's finally something I can relate to. It's hard to come across good cultural, well cultural period, fictions. It's written quite well and pretty original so congragulations!

Shay
7/18/2005 c1 38SassyLil'Thunderstorm
lol that was hot...didnt expect that at all...good job...
6/18/2005 c1 mrs. reznor
wow, this story is amazing! my mouth dropped open when i read that last sentence! I've added it to my favorites list:) You're a great author!