for Eternity

8/10/2005 c1 64Tatsu the Blade Star
Eternity is what you make of it. It can make all your dreams come true, or leave you in dispair forever. Time has no meaning other than that which your life gives it. So make what you will of your eternity, and maybe you can have what you want, if only for a moment...
6/23/2005 c1 1i-rite-gud
The one word that comes to mind is sorrow.
6/13/2005 c1 The Mujah
I share your sentiments. Any God who condemns the good simply for not worshipping him is to narcissistic to worship in the first place.Nice poem. Addressing lost items is a great inspiration for poetry.I definitely feel what you're saying here.
6/8/2005 c1 Mala Nocis
Very well written. I loved the feelings and confusion. I've read just a small portion of your work, but I've loved every bit of it.
6/7/2005 c1 90WiltingBlackRose
Aw...*sniffle*
6/7/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
this is touching and I love the flow. Great piece and keep it up.

~Sorrow~
6/7/2005 c1 2Xox-Wings
I have One word for this poem. Amazing. 10/10
6/7/2005 c1 untilI
This poem was just grand. Loving someone you have to be away from and wondering if you'll ever see them again. The whole matter of Earth, Heaven and Hell is just pointless to me, but a person can't help but wondering some times. Some one once told me that the angels go down to hell and wipe out everyone there at one point. o.o Scary thought, but it does mean that you'll see your lover again. It's an instreting idea... and your poem might have just added a new chapter to my story. lol, I know I write long reviews, but feel loved! this poem was grand, keep up the good work.

~Dream Forever