for Forever So Soon

10/27/2005 c1 298grip
the poem is good, but the last line seems so out of place. crying makes time fly? i disagree.
6/23/2005 c1 1i-rite-gud
That's a really good poem.
6/20/2005 c1 58Quiche La Roux
Awe! Reminds me of graduation and the constant mantra "Rest of our lives". It's so scary, but true. We all want things to last forever but we don't like the process by which that happens.

Great poem.
6/10/2005 c1 87youzi
the "catchline" was good..but sometimes too much can be a bad thing...less in-your-face, perhaps, more subtlety. I dunno. i still really like the 'We thought Forever/ Wouldn’t happen for a while'...do keep writing =D
6/9/2005 c1 21Philosophe Rouge
You have a nice rich vocab, but don't overdo it, which I find very nice(there goes to show the richness of mine "nice"). I was really taken aback by the last two lines, it was an above average poem before that. "But I suppose we didn’t think./About the cost of tears." beautiful...
6/9/2005 c1 59queenofthbritons
wow, so true, I was thinking the same thing last night at gradution. about how we thought it'd last forever, and then it turned out to be so much less than forever. wow. amazing. I like the last two lines too. nice ending punch in there.
6/7/2005 c1 19thesilentnotes
Awsome poem i love its excatly like what im passing threw right now ... actually it makes me think about it... im gona go cry laters but really AWSOME poem i give you an 11
6/7/2005 c1 90WiltingBlackRose
Excellent point...and touching as well. I really do enjoy your poems and such.
6/7/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
this is touching and real. I like the flow and the rhyme...very touching indead.

~Sorrow~
6/7/2005 c1 14method acting
Loved the ending. Clever idea, even if the more detailed aspect of it is kinda vague, I like it taht way. Leaves one wondering. Good peice of writing. NIcely done.