for Forest of Dreams

4/18/2006 c8 38LadyRainStarDragon
Wow, glad I finally got to read the end. You have no idea how much I've been wondering about this story what with my life carrying me along like it has.

I really like the end, where she wonders if it's a dream or not. It leaves it open for a sequel if you decide to do one.
4/8/2006 c8 Oni-Gil
Aw, is it done? T.T I wish there were more! That was a really great story all the way through! There were only some minor grammatical errors, particularly around "stuff in quotation marks," but nothing that a little practice and a little reading won't take care of. Spelling and vocabulary were great! Characterization was also really neat, and the plot was really good! It made me laugh, it made me "aw," and all in all, I really liked it!
2/16/2006 c7 9Starox200
Gorgeous!Simply gorgeous! I love the names of the charcters. So very magical. I'm sorry i haven't reviewed in a long while and i'm really sorry but your story was really awesome!Keep it up!Cheers!Starox.
7/31/2005 c7 4teodora
Okay, I reviewed about early June and now its the last day of July and you still havent updated! Aw it saddens me. Pretty please update soon.
6/23/2005 c1 teodora
Awesome story! Cant wait for the next chapter.
6/20/2005 c7 Sophia
Update soon! I'm really excited to see how this turns out, haha. It's definitely one of the more interesting stories I've read recently, and like I said-really well-written!
6/20/2005 c1 Sophia
I love it so far! It's really well-written. You're definitely good with words. I'm going to keep reading :pAnd I was just wondering, if you have the time, if you could give me a review on one of my things...I'm going to get a pen name here soon, spiffysophia.
6/17/2005 c5 32Mayaj
I love the dragon! Everything is falling into place beautifully, all the little mysterious characters you set up. The story is going wonderfully! As for the writing itself, looky! I made notes!: "Are we just waiting to be beat up, or are we going to rescue our wee little princess?” Aiden's being problematic again, it just reads so strange to have someone say 'beat up' and then 'wee little princess' in the same sentance. “Have at you, you stupid beast! What do you think you were doing messing with me?” Same thing. You have a problem with continuity, but only when it comes to dialogue. And again - The monster screamed again, “Okay! Okay!" A monster screaming Okay okay? It just seems so... mix and match. Maybe 'alright alright'...Something very nice I noticed - all the badguys that die don't bleed. Their limbs either crumble, or they burn to a crisp, or they vanish in a puff of smoke, Smitty is the only one who bleeds in this entire chapter. It makes him seem like the only 'human' one, giving a great contrast as opposde to the 'monsters', even if he is one of them supposedly... It really helps set him apart, and distance the reader from the badguys, and bring us closer to Smitty. That old proverb - if you prick him will he not bleed - applies only to him, while the others are set as alien. I'll say it again, I really like that. Also the descriptions in her were lovely! OF the pooka and the dragon and the little goblins and everything, very very visual. This review is already way too long so I'll stop here. Update soon!
6/16/2005 c1 z
Lol. This is amusing:

"I was satisfied with my doing until, until, my brother was injured by it. I couldn’t dare face anybody after that so I caught the next bus to New York and stayed there for five years."

“Then what happened?” She asked excitedly.

“Nothing,” He replied still gazing blankly at the swiftly passing trees. “I stayed in New York for five years, growing dreadfully insecure, and so, now I’m here.”

Hahahahahaha.
6/15/2005 c4 7Sen Tieshar
loving this so far, can't wait for the next chapteryour characters feel so real, makes me want to meet them... well most of them :)
6/14/2005 c4 32Mayaj
Ugh! No more? How could you end the chapter there? Rrg. Well, this was wonderful, except for the dialogue being a little clunky(the best remedie for that is to read it outloud to yourself). I couldn't help liking Kerry... that merry wanderer of the night:)...
6/14/2005 c4 19Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose
Oh, poor Violet. This chapter is much tenser than all the others. Can't wait for the next one! Oh, and by the way, addlepated is a cool word.
6/13/2005 c1 9Starox200
Hey. I like ur story a lot. It's really uncanny cause i named one of my poictures that; i do a lot of art. Yeah it was called Forest of dreams. I love the way you made everything seem so simple until Calliope started noticing things. It was like watching a movie. Great use of imagery! Keep writing. P.S thanks for reviewing my story.P.P.S I posted something else; Behind Closed Doors. check it out.Etta
6/13/2005 c3 32Mayaj
UGH! THERE'S NO MORE! More beautiful descriptions, I simply love Calliope. And Smitty. And his Grandmother Person. And the kids. And everybody. Adding story to favorites, and putting you on my alret list so you better update soon!
6/13/2005 c2 Mayaj
Ack! Excallent! The description of Mrs. Purdy was wonderful, and I'm loving Aiden more then ever. Lovely description of the town and its inhabitents, and absolutely perfect ending with Smitty standing outside her door... And the cliffhanger. The only thing that was a bit off were the few grammatical errors spread throught the chapter but honestly, who gives a shit? This story rocks.
23 Page 1 2 Next »