for Life, Love, and Growing Up

9/8/2005 c9 3Beatle Drive
wow, things are moving fast. I love it, I can't help it. Wish Logan existed in real life! I'm looking for more reviewers too and I think you'll like my stuff if you give it a chance!thanx. Keep on writing, Mini May!
8/29/2005 c9 5unrequitedx
Wow, I really like this story! Please continue updating! i want to know what happens next!
8/16/2005 c1 3TurtleGoddess
Interesting premise! You just have several small grammar/spelling mistakes. Nice job so far.
8/8/2005 c9 pianogal
AW! FINALLY, the long awaited update. and, boy did you ever not disappoint. it was AWESOME! Logan is such a sweet heart and this should be interesting with Kori going back to see Kyle. if i recall, they didn't split on great terms. i can't imagine what he has to say to her. Kori better get back to Logan soon, they are just so cute together. Loved it and please update soon, pretty please?

7/22/2005 c8 lilsakura
Awesome! Good Story! Update plz!
7/17/2005 c8 alyssa
short update.. keep going please! can't wait to read more.
7/15/2005 c8 pianogal
i've been waiting for you to update this again. it was short, so i hope you have another chapter up soon. its alright though i know how bad writer's block can be. update soon! please?

7/10/2005 c7 alyssa
this story is great too! update soon!
7/10/2005 c7 1BetweenLife
update soon..
7/1/2005 c7 pianogal
oh my gosh, what a cute chapter. this little thing between Logan and Kori could definetely develop into something. its very cute and the whole thing with Marsha getting them together is very high school but still very cute. i also like how you added in that stuff about her being happy to get a second chance. good job!

6/29/2005 c6 pianogal
awe, that sucks that you lost what you wrote. i hate it when that happens. anyway, hmm, romance with Logan? should be interesting so i hope you update soon.

6/29/2005 c5 pianogal
hmm, guys? thats exciting! you did a good job with this chapter. a few typos here and there but overall good job developing the plot. i'm glad Kori met someone one the plane that she could talk to. i think she needed that.

6/23/2005 c4 pianogal
awe, its kind of sweet that Kyle wanted to spend the day with Kori. he definetely overreacted though so i feel bad for Kori. you did do a better job describing things but even more descriptions would be great. good job and i'm still interested to see how Texas is for Kori. good job!

6/23/2005 c3 pianogal
good idea. she definetely needs to get away from the gang before they do something to her. what her dad said got me thinking that they probably would hurt her cause she wanted to leave the gang. i liked the visual part of her taking her hair down and taking off her make-up and becoming a different person, that was interesting. can't wait to see how life is like for her in Texas.

6/22/2005 c4 9IAmAFighter
hey! wow, me likes a lot! i think that this can't end in a good, happy-happy-joy-joy way but in a bittersweet kind of way... sorry didn't mean to do that. well anyway... keep it up!
18 Page 1 2 Next »