for Beauty's Vice

3/12/2009 c1 9scarletdragongirl
'sad aw'- It's so good. I think anyone could relate this to the modeling industry. Because that's how I picture it anyway.
5/17/2006 c1 210Ayx
Ha This is awesome. Really great poem... I'm stunned really..this was good.

Ayx
10/11/2005 c1 29Halfaway
Short and bitter-sweet. As the first of your works I've read, it gave me a good impression.

Apologize it took so long getting back to you (and thanks for reviewing by the way ^_^) but this is worth the wait.

-Renee
9/27/2005 c1 28Desert Baileya
Short and-perfect? Pun intended, I suppose. I cannot say I can relate to this at all, and despite that one intricate tie between a poem and a lover, I still find myself pulled. Perhaps it is the opposite perspective that I have been missing my entire life...but I'm rambling.

Technical review minus the emotional blahblahness: fun form; parentheses are like gods.
6/14/2005 c1 101my failure
very good. i can sometimes relate to this.
6/13/2005 c1 121Wishdreamer89
nice, that's real good and I understand that meaning cleary. very clever also how you phrase everything and all. you could add more in the middle of that too and i'd be even more enjoyable. please review me sometime, thanks.
6/13/2005 c1 14LadyHelene
I think this is rather true in many cases, the people that think that they are "perfect" are truly hurting inside!great job!

-Lady helene,

Please R&R mine Thanks ;)