for All in All

6/27/2006 c1 124in theory
I love the line "You'll miss the details of my face"..it's nostalgic, and this kind of feeling always pulls me somewhere. This is really cool, nice work.
5/26/2006 c1 86Soul Effrontery
I really, really like this. I would, however, make a suggestion: in the last stanza, I would put a semi colon after the first "It doens't matter" so it reads:"And all in allIt doesn't matter; It doesn't matterAll in all"That way it flows better and doesn't seem like you're all of a sudden using repition. But it's just a suggestion.Stop by and review one of mine! (again)
10/18/2005 c1 38LadyRainStarDragon
Just a note to let you know I loved it. We touch so many lives that we don't know about, only to be forgotten within but a few moments.

You captured it all so beautifully.
7/29/2005 c1 52Esaa Albi Tas
Going through life, I wonder just how many lives I touch a day. This poem made me think and realise... beautiful.
6/21/2005 c1 46sillypenguin187
Wow, I really like it. It's sad but from the heart.
6/19/2005 c1 4swaggering curses
I like the first three stanzas of this, although the last one doesn't seem to quite fit at least in format with the rest. But I love the emotion you express, the feeling of walking out of somebody's life. Very nice. =)
6/16/2005 c1 177notated descant
so sad... but beautiful. I love the way you rhyme, and especially that last verse.

-Sparrow-
6/15/2005 c1 22Dying Without Gackt
I like the tragic tone this holds. Also nice rhyming here and there. And thanks so much for your review.
6/15/2005 c1 20Pheobe Meryll
Thanks for the review you posted for my poem. I really like your style - it actually reminds me a little of T.S. Eliot...real poetry. This one I found to be the most enjoyable of what you have up - watch out for the repetitiveness, though; I think too much could be risky...but all in all, a good pome! :D
6/14/2005 c1 32Mayaj
Beautiful and sad. I love the ending. There are a few rythm glitches in the middle, but the beginning and the end flow beautifully.