for My Mathematical Mind

1/24/2018 c1 Jinx
This is one of those stories that are too good, you know. TOO GOOD. I don't want to reach the end but I want to reach the end. It is frustrating and it's YOUR fault.
Lol just kidding. I had this stupid smile on my face the entire time I was reading this. Awesome awesome job.
3/5/2015 c1 echo
Cool ... and you're a great writer. Gosh. You're a really great writer.
I'm jealous ... ::)
2/13/2015 c1 Guest
Eek I love this SO much! The style is so fresh and blunt. It feels like my way of thinking. Yes, I do weird stuff like this kid. Once I found a gay poem too, actually. Hmmmm.
Anyways, this is fantastic. Really super fantastic.
1/21/2015 c1 6French The Llama
hahahahahahaha! This is freakin hilarious!
10/31/2014 c1 Jess
Ah, I wish you'd continue this...really nice #thumbs up#
7/1/2014 c1 2heyitsstupidme
I enjoyed reading this little story and I am glad I came across it. :)
3/21/2014 c1 allancaldera
Awwww so cute and you leave it as aƱos open ending.
12/22/2013 c1 43moonqueens
i have to admit, that summary really caught my attention
and then i clicked on this story and i just knew i made the right decision
it was absolutely hilarious, i have so many favorite lines in this oh man
overall wonderful story
12/27/2012 c1 6Veneya
i luved the story - it had me laughing nearly throughout.

i dunno, i felt the ending was kinda abrupt - i guess i was expecting the story to carry on..
12/2/2012 c1 NaoEarthGoddess
Heheh neat!
10/15/2012 c1 CutieSOS
this was so funny.
2/5/2012 c1 2Asebi
I really like this. It's funny and really cute XD
10/10/2011 c1 happy
that last line is amazing when you remember how he compares trig. to terrorism. :)
9/2/2011 c1 Naomi
:) Omg I loved this short story, the snarkiness of the main characters. Also my favorite scene is when Brian turns around to ask to borrow a pencil and spots that the main character drew his head. Just the whole nonchalance of saying "Oh. Neat" xD

And also, Walt Whitman's "We Two Boys Together Clinging" I ended up looking it up on the Internet and I loved reading it. :3
6/14/2011 c1 2HollyHillocks
Oh wow, I really enjoyed this :] I laughed out-loud and am now going to peruse the rest of your, library? haha
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »