for The Things I Do For You

7/20/2013 c16 Depth-of-Field
Awww. Poor kid. He would totally hate that I feel like that, since it would make him feel so awkward, but seriously. Poor kid. I'm so glad that it turned out well for him and I hope he keeps up with the doing well and being more honest about himself and everything.
11/3/2011 c16 39Raaawr Ima Dinosaur
Aww I simply loved this story! Great job on it! :D
3/5/2011 c16 LittleMissMurdered
I don't know why, but the end made me want to cry. I actually think that may be because Mandy leaving for Wyoming reminded me of a Kitty leaving for New Mexico... they were very alike in the way that no matter how long you know them, once you finally get close to them, they can change your life so much.

Anyway, enough sad sappy stuff. The story was really cute and definitely enjoyed it.
12/8/2010 c16 Etienne LeMoon
hello ^^

i just wanted to tell you that i enjoyed your story very much! i had a spaz attack and died when all the yaoi titles were mentioned! (i own every single one that was mentioned) Gravitation was my first yaoi, and i still have a crush on Eiri Yuki haha.

ok im straying, sorry.

i am so happy that Dylan was able to get away from his creepy teachers, i would have been heartbroken if that had gone on lol.

Erik is awesome, but my favorite was Tune. idk why but i was rooting for Dylan/Tune until i realized that Dylan and Erik just HAD to be together lol.

Overall this was a really good story and i look forward to reading more of your work!

~Etienne LeMoon
5/16/2010 c16 1Raiya-shi
Thank you for the up! I heart happy endings =D
5/15/2010 c16 FakeFortune my real username
I swear you've read ALL the same manga's as me, Fruits Basket, Gravitation, Eerie Queerie etc...
1/8/2010 c16 4Invalid
Keeping this short, i'm corled up in bed reading on the wii. lol of all things. But! Loved the story! going to check for more! typing on the wii takes ages!
8/20/2008 c16 silverdragon4736
Good story! Sweet!
6/1/2007 c16 5Amerez
Wow, this is such an amazing story! It has a lot of typos and stuff, but the writing is good and your characterization is so good. I'm off to check out what else you have...
4/25/2007 c15 Liz919
This is def a crack fic. And I usually only review at the end. But I would like to announce that having high tops painted with sparkled is TOTALLY HOT...and anyone who thinks differently can screw themselves. Mine were awesome. And so were my daughters...she was totally the coolest kid at daycare.
4/21/2007 c16 3Back of Beyond
Amazing story, really well written! Can't wait to read everyone else's stories. ^^
8/17/2006 c16 Kitsune Luver
Wow, amazing ending my dear. I luved this story. I can't believe it's over. Now I want more, so you'd better deliver! Thanks for writing this inspiring story, luv. U rock.
5/24/2006 c16 Lidyah
Excellent story. This was a joy to read - I don't think I have laughed so hard either lol.
8/21/2005 c16 flies.like.decay
im back just to leave my own, single review ^_^ cause its worth it. rofl and yeah youdontknowmyname is nice...just aslong as i dont eat all her chocolate or anything not like i planned on doing that or anything . rofl hehe and yay more mandy...even if he chopped his hair off he should come up with a new look now like...barbie has long hair follow my lead and go out to look like her even if im not allowed to have barbie blonde hair = * ( i'll find the closest thing i can get ^_^ and no youdontknowmyname isnot good at houding people though she has punched me a time or two ^_^ or forced me to do the dreaded and go get the chocolate stash HOW TERRIBLE thats honestly not my job rofl oh...im making this review long cause the story is over ^_^ =O am i the only reviewer who is mad about mandy cutting off his hair? dang how incerdibly sad = * ( oh well ^_^ the brightside... ryan will always have long hair...rofl not that she has anything to do with this really ^_^ SHUTUP WHORE!YOU CUT YOUR HAIR AND IM KILLING CHAD! oh threat! rofl later days...weekenders lol ^_^)/
8/21/2005 c17 17Nolaknowsmyname
Ok, first of all I am glad everythin is calming down with your family thing. Secondly, blondguy says HOW COULD MANDY CHOP OFF HIS HAIR! although she is glad there will be more Mandy. Third, Erik better write that story or u better or someone better or Im gonna hound u til the day you die, ask blondguy Im good at it oh yes I am! AND! THAT HAIR BETTER LOOK GOOD CAUSE BOY GEORGE DID THE SAME THING AND ITS PISSING ME OFF!-blondguy ^_^ rofl

k we're done screaming at you in print now. Go work on another story K? lol laterz
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »