for Drip

4/21/2010 c1 Lord Vivian Darling
Very childlike. The killer's narrative voice is flat/clunky.It neither chills nor thrills.
8/4/2007 c1 Kindre Turnany
This creeped me out a bit, so well done!

I liked your tone, but I think using conjunctions would have helped it.

I think you meant "Who" when you said "Why does she think she is..."

and "in the right mind" sounds weird. Generally it'd be "his right mind."
12/30/2006 c1 18Operation Miranda
Hmm, I'm thinking "The Tell Tale Heart" meets the last scene in Psycho. I think this piece would gain a lot by being read outloud or being used as a monologue. It gets a little redundant toward the end- I mean, after a while one begins to think "OK, I get the point already, he got mad at his wife and killed her!"
10/18/2006 c1 4Panda Hallows
hmm...not too bad..I can't judge honestly. I don't like it when people who haven't even bothered to write something come on and judge your work. Bah to them. I found this to be interesting. I would so write more but I have to tend to the evil spawns of satan known as my younger siblings -_-'

you should write a story instead of one-shots...that would rock :)

Happy Writing
6/7/2006 c1 7xTheRedAngelx
I like this piece of fiction. I don't know why. It seems horrific and full of insanity, but...maybe it's the style or type of writing you have. Anyway, I really like it. A lot!
4/5/2006 c1 Me
Hmm. I would not take Lines's review seriously, since she can't even spell "write" correctly.
4/2/2006 c1 Absynthe Greene
Very creepy, yet masterfully written.
3/4/2006 c1 Jauvas
a poor story the mind of a killer is more complex. and goth is a stereo type which is bad and you frome what i have read are not a Goth

Have a nice day your friend

[Jauvas}
1/14/2006 c1 4A. J. Weyler
Wow, after seeing into this man's mind, it seems so strange how those people are talking about him. That'ss how we think of murderers: crazy. We don't consider what's going through their heads. I doubt I'll ever look at people like that the same way.

It was like he was talking to the leaky faucet. I could almost hear the dripping. It was like it understood him...

I am very interested as to how gothicism and christianity can mix. I am neither of those, but i'm just curious. How would you define gothicism?
12/2/2005 c1 26lslines
Hmm. I like this, it's a nice insight. Very enjoyable read.

Although, it would be nice if people would stop insulting and basically ranting madly in your reviews. You may be a jerk in your reviews, but you can right, and they should acknowledge that, if nothing else. Story added to favourites.
10/23/2005 c1 Rachel
I found THIS posted on one of RedFatality's works."You lost any credibility you could've had with the lower case 'i' in the summery. Oh yes, and it seems like everyone and their dog has published an essay on how to write better. Way to be original.Have a nice day."Yet again, you have insulted an innocent author coldly and without provocation. Just because you write like crap doesn't give you a right to insult other author's work! I'm posting this here so everyone can see what a bitch you are!Oh, yeah, and "summery" is supposed to be spelled "summary", you moron!
9/2/2005 c1 2ElizabethAnn Summers
a domb story. get off
8/30/2005 c1 5Amakusa Ryu
Wow...nice. Anyway, thanks for your review on my work. Appreciate it.
8/10/2005 c1 15Roth Jopalse Sammuels
I like it. Very dark. I like how his thoughts seem to flow with the dripping sink.

I told Darthen as well that I edited my essay Are They Really Personality Disorders to include an explanation at the bottom. Please read it and I hope you understand. Thanks.
8/1/2005 c1 12Simian
Oh, how exciting! By the way, what led me to you was that you asked somebody why the Jew's dash God's name (G-d), and I have an answer for you if nobody else has answered: it is to show respect to his holiness and superiority over man.

That's why.

BTW, as I said, your story is exciting. Short, but exciting. I feel like I stepped right out of a madhouse! I LOVE this story!
27 Page 1 2 Next »