for Other Then You

12/1/2007 c1 17FireInsideMyself
so many people loss friends, so many people dont know what to do with the loss. but not u. i can tell through the way ur poems are written that not only do u have a god-given talent, but that u use that talent to sort through ur feelings. a good author knows when to write things he/she knows about, a better author writes about things he/she feels.
8/21/2005 c1 858Anna178
I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. He sounds like an amazing person. I haven't had anything quite like that happen to me, but I can understand how horrible it'd be.

Yea, there's always something worth living for. I'm glad he was there to tell you that.

ANNA
8/3/2005 c1 14method acting
Beautiful. Just the right amount of lighthearted-ness mixed with pain. Very well done. For the faves.
6/25/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
this is really good..touching and heartfelt. I know the feeling. My friend died June 14, 2005. I explain it in my short story "Behind the Passenger's Seat"

~Sorrow~
6/24/2005 c1 17fallen-humor
Great interjections! The one word lines are where all the power of this poem lie. I think it flows well, but the rhythm is a bit shot in places. If you don't see where, I don't recommend fixing it, but read it out loud and consider it.

Well integrated.
6/23/2005 c1 1i-rite-gud
That is really sad, it must be so hard for you.
6/20/2005 c1 59Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys
*cries* this is so sad, i am really soory for you and i hope that you will find your inner strenghth to get through this.
6/20/2005 c1 65John Ferguson
WOW...taht was really heartfelt and sad.What happened to Bond obviously had a major effect and it's never easy to move on from such things. You did something I couldn't however, you put it into these fabulous words. Laid It bare for all to see and made it possible for us to sympathise with the situation...well done!
6/20/2005 c1 58Quiche La Roux
"Only you, Bond.

Only you would leave us

All these wonderful memories."

The irony in that is powerful. I can't even tell you how much.

Beautiful poem, I'm sorry for your loss.
6/19/2005 c1 DailyLatte
I can't say I know what you are going through, and either way I don't know if it would be any help. But I am very sorry that you have to go through this hard time. I love the poem, good work.
6/18/2005 c1 90WiltingBlackRose
Aw...this is really good. You know...I think that the something that he didn't realize was worth living for was you.
6/18/2005 c1 2Xox-Wings
I'm so sorry about you lose of Bond. And I know how it feels to have someone really close too you die. I hope that you will never froget him adn leave a space in your heart where memories of him will live on for the rest of your life. It is hard to go on with your life knowing that someone that was always there for you is gone. But as long as you remember then they will remeber you.And they are always right there beside you prtecting you of harme. Please write more poems I love to read and review them for you. Till the next time we talk.

~Brittany