for Wo de wei yi

1/28/2014 c1 CheeryT
Awesome, im intrigued
7/13/2011 c1 evie55
Have you discontinued this story? It sounds like it has so much potential! I hope that you find some inspiration soon and update. I'll be adding it to my watch list, just in case ;)
10/11/2008 c1 madder red
whoa! that was awesome! even better than typical.. I wish! I wan't you to update this one so much... if you write a few more chapters it would probably be way more popular than your other stories. thanks so much!
6/14/2008 c1 a reader
omg this story has so much potential! i'm chinese too and i watched all those movies about kings and stuff ! LOL i can't believe you discontinued it. peraps you can try to find te inspiration to write it sometimes soon. i have hope!
8/15/2007 c1 6Lulian
This sounds amazing. It's such a shame you've discontinued it. =\ But it's really good. :D
8/13/2007 c1 SapphireEyes16
i like the idea of this story so keep updating!
7/2/2007 c1 fatso17
gah! i've fallen in love with it already! and yet you've discontinued it! *brawls in the corner*

did you loose interest? any chance, ANY chance at all that may be you'll come back and write it? heck, i'll help you if you're stuck! *sniff* ah well, at least you've compensated by writing other great stories!
3/19/2007 c1 Evenstar1389
wahh it's such a pity that this is discontinued.. it has such a great potential for a great love story that the guy love her that he break all tradition to be with her...yeah im a sappy romantic...

let me know if it's ever continued =P
9/24/2006 c1 firefly of hell
why are you changing her name to yuri? it's a japanese name, except she's chinese. shouldn't you keep make the name a chinese one instead of japanese? it is in ancient china after all, and japan was discovered much much later in time.
8/10/2006 c1 hellokittygirl
Whoa ... I totally understand all this. Me being Chinese and all ... and I've watched all the olden days movies too. Wow. Never read a story on it, though. =] You're doing a great job! Update soon!

-Lqd
5/25/2006 c1 B.T. Lines
This is so interesting. You hardly ever find stories from this genre and era. I hope you write more of it.
5/14/2006 c1 5unrequitedx
:O! This is a continuous story right? I'm waiting for the next chapter! :D
5/13/2006 c1 someone
hey,i'm a new reader but i just want you to know that i love this story and can't wait til the next chapter. are you chinese? anyways, i'm chinese so i unsertand exactly what your talking about. can't wait.
4/28/2006 c1 10cherrypiesizzle
Wow, I love this story. Please don't say the emporer already has a wife when she meets him. I will KILL if he does...he better be sweet. Please? That was so sad, that chapter. But it was good. Please update soon! ;p
2/16/2006 c1 6Death by Dangerous Driving
NO! You must update... because this is good. But Finish Forever You first...
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »