for Just So You Know

8/10/2005 c1 64Tatsu the Blade Star
Hmm, kinda nice to see someone play the voice of reason for a change. Most of the suicide themed poems on this site are all dark and I-hate-the-world-ish. Nicely done.
8/5/2005 c1 38secret thoughts revealed
if your friend has any sense at all this will bring them around and show them they have at least one thing to live for hope it works
7/26/2005 c1 858Anna178
This is really amazing, and thanks for your review. Yea, I've had a similar experience, and can really relate to this. Life is too important to throw away. I'm sure everything will turn out alright. And that your friend really does realize how much you care.

ANNA
7/6/2005 c1 21lordelfy
really good
6/30/2005 c1 19War-and-Peace
This was powerful...I've felt frustrated towards a friend just like that..great job =)
6/28/2005 c1 38alligater20
I am being blown away by your work! Bravo! I love it! This reminds me of someone I know and love very very much. They sometimes talk about how they want to die and it makes me so sad, yet I only want them to be happy. I love this so much! =)
6/26/2005 c1 6SmilieDuck
SAD! Descriptive, and I could tell what you were feeling. Why do some kids think that they don't matter in the world? If he was really that dear to you, wouldn't he be able to tell? Anyway, it was a fitting poem of grief.However, the last stanza, though good, was blunt (in a way) and the last line seems to stand by itself, repeating, I don't know if that's what you meant, but I suppose it's a good way to end the poem. Or maybe end it (or is this too sappy?) like "and I will miss you forever." I don't know. whatever.

I'll work on more stuff, but patience. R&R is good! wow. :)
6/26/2005 c1 67astral boy
i especially like the last few lines of this. i dont really know what to say, but i like thr honesty in your writing. you say it helps to heal you, and i think it helps me understand your feelings. in that sense, you've nailed it for me. thank you for reviewing me, as well.
6/25/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
this is touching. I hope everything turns out good for you. heartfelt and emotional. I know the feeling.

~Sorrow~
6/23/2005 c1 1i-rite-gud
That is such a sad poem...
6/22/2005 c1 121NewlyBorn
this is a great poem, very powerful...great job with the words, and i hope ur friend didnt murder ur heart! and ur right, true friends dont come very often...anyways, great job and keep writing
6/21/2005 c1 34misery re
The person you wrote this too is very lucky to have someone care so much. Sounds full of love and compassion. Very nice.
6/20/2005 c1 54kaylajac
I hope you (or someone else) can talk sense into your friend, because I know from experience that losing someone dear to you is one of the worst things you can go through. Just remember I'm always here if you want to talk, even though I don't really know you, you can email me if you want. Excellent poem.
6/20/2005 c1 59Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys
I no wot ur going through and it hurts a lot 2 see sum1 u love contemplate this kind of thing, but we gotta stay strong and give em all the suport, they will come through eventually. I love this, keep it up ^-^
6/20/2005 c1 27Kutsu
Aww...I have a lot of friends like that. They tend to piss me off, so I end smacking some sense into them, damn bastards don't get away from me that easily!

I really liked how you put your poem together, the fact that it doesn't rhyme adds to the sincerity, of it. ^_^
21 Page 1 2 Next »