for Two If By Sea

5/25/2007 c4 13Freaks for Jesus
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?
5/25/2007 c2 Freaks for Jesus
teach me your secrets this is sweet
12/29/2006 c1 6lux in tenebris
"The boy had developed a kind of sarcastic charm that the villages can't help but love." Well... I love it too. Some chicks love poetry and love notes and flowers... but me? I go for the sarcastic, funny comments. Whoo man! =)

I like how you made personalities evident in this story. Freya had that little girl charm that endears the readers to her. And Taegan? I don't even know anything about him (I'm barely a quarter through the chapter at the moment), but somethign about him...

Awe, I love it when little girls try to wink! Taht's so adorable. What personality she has. And Taegan too. I adore guys that take the time to befriend little ones.

And here comes the action...
10/21/2006 c4 ToolazytologinthoughIcould
I know I said this before but you can't kill Rose! She is the only sane person on the ship! I agree with that other reviewer your "difficult" bits are quite good. Ganbare!
10/19/2006 c4 kaitlen
This is pretty awesome. I love all the symbolism in it, and you did a really good job writing the "difficult" parts. The characters are all complex and interesting - especially the shipmaster. Taegan's innocence is really captivating. Hm... I think that's all for now. Dude.
8/21/2006 c3 10Follow The Pendulum
After much searching and cursing the inventor of search engines I finally finished reading the updates and dude I hate Dubois,if only Taegen wasn't so innocent.I want him to die a horrible,painful,and terribly amusing death. And will there be romance? Somehow I get the feeling that Freya and Kira are going to be in ships.This is a long review so...:)
8/3/2006 c3 3Ballerina with a Gun
You have a flare for writing-the description and the detail aren't intense, but the mood you create very much is.

Taegan is a good chracter-you made him soft-hearted and kind without making him unbelievably girlish.

The plot is interesting...very intriguing. Can't wait to see where you take this!
7/30/2006 c1 emily
some of the violence was a little graphic for me...but what else can be expected at 4:00 in the morning but blood and incredibly cringeful situations for our favorite fictional protagonists?

Big smiles. I think Aldos and Taegan would be like...best friends.
7/28/2006 c3 Akedhi
... fascinating. I must see where this goes.
2/17/2006 c2 Captain Lucky
You HAVE to continue! I loved it. PLEASE continue! This is probably one of the best stories I've ever read on this site!
12/18/2005 c2 dreamshell
this is quite a story so far. i enjoyed the first chapter a lot. the setting, the characters, the laid-back feel. and all as a precursor to a terrible event. very nice. i like the name "taegan" and "salt", as well as the others. i hope you continue this, it seesm very unique.
11/11/2005 c1 Yuval
Hi. I just checked my stats, and I'm on your favourite authors list for some crime I don't remember committing. XD So, I thought the least I could do was read your stuff.

...I LOVE it! It's an excellent first chapter. You've got such a knack for characterisation, the people are already bright and lively - and rather than physical appearance, which is all that most fantasy authors concentrate on, you've focused on personality. They're so individual and unique, I can tell I'll love reading this for its characters alone.

And you've started the story at the perfect speed - you've given me a reason to keep reading, rather than pages and pages of dreary introduction (which I admit I'm guilty of.)Your descriptions are beautiful, they paint a perfect picture.

I'm going to go read Chapter Two now.
6/27/2005 c1 this penname has been erased
Impressive! Likeable characters and a well-paced plot. I particularily like the use of foreshadowing to create suspense early in the story. I want to see where this goes . . .
6/19/2005 c1 Ballerina with a Gun
This was a very good story! I loved it...it was very well-written. The imagery was good and written with clarity, so I know exactly what was happening. Your format was nicely put - the paragraphs weren't cluttered or anything. I love Taegan - he's so awesom. All your characters were very well-rounded and you kept them in character. I look forward to another chapter!