for Commies

11/29/2006 c1 8Atlas Bergeron
This really is quite stupid, although it is reasonably funny
2/22/2006 c1 kuenhckihgzer
The Darth Vader part is funny and possibly true. Lotsa repressed anger don't you think? but it's understandable (tho long words are not) as the society we live in is equally angry.
1/29/2006 c1 K
You know, I'm not usually one for crude humor, but surprisingly, with all its political incorrectness and stereotypes and...uh, strange images, this poem still finds a way to be funny, for all its absurdity.

Especially liked the stuff about Marx, Darth Vader, Bush's eyes, and the last couplet. Totally stupid and wacky, but funny.
1/15/2006 c1 50Arael the 15th
Yeah, that was true about Marx and the goats...The rest of this is bullshit through and through. You seem to have the inferiority complex, with a habit of rambling and wasting space on this site. If everyone was a 'commie', I can tell you we'd be better off if we were doing it as true Communists would. But that's not the point. You're using the word because it's like the word 'gay' or 'jew': just a biased and overly-opinionated way of taking out your frustration with people you are too close-minded and ignorant to truly understand the realities of.
9/15/2005 c1 Organic
Do you know anything about communism? Unless this is a highly sarcastic piece, it couldn't be more incorrect. Politically so and otherwise, the first of which i couldn't care less. George Bush does in fact wear funny hats, and I am a commie.
9/11/2005 c1 SaveTheDay
The most contemptable piece of nonsense that could only be written by the most pretensious of writers. It makes me wonder if anyone actually listens to what you have to say in the real world...
7/7/2005 c1 20S.J.Jones
Hey buddy? How about NOT reviewing my work if you don't like it okay? I really don't care if for some reason you don't understand my article but guess what? I am still going to write them so you can just deal with it like a mature human being and not read it if you don't like it for whatever reason. I don't write to impress you so nice try but I highly suggest you find some other way to vent whatever frustrations you have...obviously there is something going on with you, judging also by most of your work, I would say that too.
7/3/2005 c1 4gn0sis
Hah, I love it. Great poem!
7/1/2005 c1 57tofujunky
"Crude, compelling, original, daring, abundantly commiecal . . . A rare treat!" - tofujunky, Fictionpress.com

"My bitches are all commies / That’s why I hit them so hard, all the fucking time / I’m pretty sure it hurts them more than me"

Plump bitches are much softer on the fists, that's all I'm saying.
6/30/2005 c1 15No Trust
Haha, this is such a horrible poem. I say this as someone who thinks even 'good' poems are pieces of shit.
6/26/2005 c1 Mbwun
One of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

~He Who Walks On All Fours
6/22/2005 c1 giygas666
(O_o) Kinda funny, in a bizarre kind of way.