for Realization

9/30/2005 c1 128Cordelia Riordan
Aw, so sad. This is like what happened when my grandpa died, except our bond wasn't as strong as the bond between friends. I disliked my grandpa up until he died and I'm still healing from his death. I hope you heal soon and I'm sure (if you believe in this) he's either in a better or a new place. :)
8/26/2005 c1 24Moonjava
So very sad but I like it.
8/12/2005 c1 119Whisper on the Lips
wow, i gotta let this one sink in...whoops bad joke on my part. i also lost a loved one, my percious Mercedes (my dog). Hmm.. I talk to much. Good poem. WRITE ON! ^_^,
8/5/2005 c1 115HauntedMisery
This is sad but it's really good, great job
8/5/2005 c1 38secret thoughts revealed
the pain of the loss of a friend is hard and this short simple poem says so much to anyone who has shared in the experience time is the greatest healer
8/3/2005 c1 14method acting
Very heartfelt, but very straightforward. The whole thing gives a vibe that you were sort of...tired and unhappy when you wrote this (obviously) So the imprint it leaves it that of a simple and terrible pain. Very well written. I am sorry for your loss. Remember the memories.
8/1/2005 c1 59queenofthbritons
very succinct, I like its striaghtforward frankness.
7/29/2005 c1 25Emotions Running Deep
Sad and I hope you feel better. Try to remember the good times.
7/29/2005 c1 232Second Hand Screams
Very simple and heart-felt. Good job. You just said what you felt and didn't elaborate, and I like it.

You almost got the song right in your review. The Ides of March is the time when you're on top of the world, so when someone says "Beware the Ides of March" they're saying to watch out, it's gonna come back to bite you in the ass. It's all Shakespeare, of course. What isn't? :)

But you were right inasmuch as it's about a breakup. Good work there!

Anna
7/29/2005 c1 8Troubled Lover
My friend. I feel for you and your lost one. It feels like you can't find the way out of this ugly maze. But to know that someone out there really loves and cares for you is something to cherish. Hopefully these words will help you through your great loss.

My best of luck and wishes.
7/27/2005 c1 21Philosophe Rouge
I understand the feeling, I think though sometimes the grief doesn't hit right away, it takes time to sink in, then one day without warning your hit in the face with this pain. A simple poem, that has so much truth.
7/23/2005 c1 26BestSkeptic
Simple, thought-provoking, devastating. Good work.
7/11/2005 c1 queenofthbritons
that made me cry, just reading it. someone left a review on 'congratulations billy' and I read it again, and your review again, and I thought I'd stop by. this poem is so touching. so many people I've lost, my fiance has lost, and it never hits you really does it? that they're really gone? it hurts so much, and then one day, it hits again. we have a bond here over this thing called death. I'm glad you reviewed my poem. this one just opened up a few fountains. my cousin Scott, Billy, My Pop-Pop, so many people. gone. wow.
7/11/2005 c1 4Erika Darkmoon
Wow...I've read some of your other poems and...wow. I'm very sorry about what happened to your friend. I'll never understand the pain you felt but I know the realization you spoke of in this poem...you're a very good writer; keep up the good work.

SincerelyErika Darkmoon
7/6/2005 c1 9l337 Play3r
wow! it was great. it just seemed to touch me, i loved it.thanks for the review you gave me.
26 Page 1 2 Next »