for Drowning

1/17/2006 c1 Storm
Drowning is a very pain full way to die. I love the story. It has a chill to it.
7/10/2005 c1 11Enigmatic Huntress
This was creepy and well written. I actually thought drowning would be one of the better ways to die, at least compared to being burnt alive. Until I read this. You set the scene very well and the description you used made it come alive in my mind. Liked your use of similes too. Really good. Luv Kaitx
7/6/2005 c1 Amora Elvenstar
Wicked. This was a great discription of the horrors. Dying is never easy no matter what form it may be. Drowning is probably the worst of them all next to burning in a fire. "The air is damp and the scent of mold hands in the air." did u mean hangs? u put hands and im like, what? anyways, great job.
6/27/2005 c1 14TookyToucan
hehehe! scary! i agree with the others though, stretching the drowning a bit might make it even better, rather than having the water climb quickly from knees to neck. the claustrophobia, the moss and the amoeba-like puddles were an awesome touch! great ;)
6/26/2005 c1 1xxsyringexx
That was really good! _ **jumps up and down** hehe *stares then runs away** ** distant whisper** cchhessee
6/25/2005 c1 18The Ghost Drowned
-Shudders-

So morbid... I LOVED it
6/24/2005 c1 95Evil Zipper
oh...my...gosh... i sorta knew where you were going with it before the ending, but i couldn't stop reading... and couldn't you have prolonged death a little but longer?it was SO COOL!and rather chillingthanks for confirming my fear of drowning
6/23/2005 c1 5RobanCrow
I adore the analogy of moss to blood. Some of your sentences seem to run on a tad too long, but you have a beautiful style on the overall. The description of the uprising water could have been slowed, if only enough to exaggerate the dramatics and draw out the full force of the short. Regardless, I love it.