for Feeding

4/7/2008 c1 989East-0f-Eden
interesting story and nice rhyme scheme. And as for your review I wrote that story so long ago that i forgot about it. But you do have a point.
9/1/2005 c1 Leyman
I can't get over the title to this. (thats why Im reviewing it!) It speaks to me in volumes. I sense some darwinian survival of the fittest mechanisms here, as the word prey, and predate creep in. Obviously one cannot deny that these creatures are what some would call sensual. And that they are so metaphorical in their make-up keeps their mystique, like a shinobi ninja.Poor rat though, poor rat!
6/23/2005 c1 6scarlet sunrise
This was really good. The strength of the rhyming and the natural flow never faltered. I'm glad that I came across it! It made me smile! great work
6/23/2005 c1 4swaggering curses
I like your rhyming; the poem flows very naturally. And a cute little thing - though not for the sqeamish! I liked the "extra tongue is the tail" line too, quite clever. Good job! =)
6/23/2005 c1 82RootbeerFloat
Wowie... I was going through the 'new poems' section and came across this. I liked it! Very sad for the little mouse... thats the only reason I wont get a snake lol!

AmyAKARootbeerFloat