for Love A Thousand Fathoms Deep

9/9/2011 c9 Guest
Perleeaaaase! Please! Pleeeaaaaase! Finish this story!
2/27/2010 c9 1Anabel of Ghosts
Judging by the date, you aren't planning on ever continuing this, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading. it.

It was really creative, as i've never seen any of your ideas elsewhere.

Reading it made me gasp, laugh, and call people bad names :)

Since it seems like you were almost finished, you should really finish it. Otherwise let me know how it's supposed to end!
1/1/2010 c9 The Low Brass Dude
Really well done, please continue, yeah it's been three years but please continue it!
6/30/2007 c9 6Ushuaia
This is an awesome story.
2/10/2007 c9 Sonyashinto
this is an awesome story. that i have read about mermaids. i can't wait to read the next chapter. please update this story soon.

Ja-Ne =^_^=
1/7/2007 c9 13Tenshistar
Oh no! I can't stand this! Where's the next one?
1/7/2007 c8 Tenshistar
This is getting better and better. And yay for another chapter.
1/2/2007 c9 atreyu love
o lala. updates?
12/31/2006 c8 atreyu love
updates?
12/31/2006 c5 atreyu love
haha, i love that he turned a shark into a fish XD

but isnt Dier doing something bad in giving the fish to the shark? since he IS partially fish himself?
12/31/2006 c1 atreyu love
interesting.
12/10/2006 c7 Tenshistar
NO! Will the waiting never stop? Anyway, good job and i can't wait fo rmore. my next chapter will be up soon. I promise!
11/10/2006 c6 Tenshistar
Silly review thingie, not letting me do another. I wanted to update you on my story. I have half of my third chapter done. I hope you update soon and that things are going well. Let's get those pages out! *scurries to write more* OH! *scurries back* Here is a big sundae, just a little incentive (wink, wink) Bye!
9/15/2006 c6 3KeyshaYess
love the storyy.. verry interresting nd yiaa pretty funny buh rlly obvious.. DUH ! ;P write fast okii .. EDIT PLZ -x0x-
3/30/2006 c6 gatm