for Dead and the Living

1/22 c1 Guest
I like this story but needs a bit more information on the participants
7/11/2006 c1 8Vampire-dogdemongirl
Not bad a little chessey in parts but then again I don't go for Buffy at all. ~Vimpire~
8/5/2005 c1 1FatmanJEC
I liked it, it was a decent story and I love vampires and zombies, so you had me. Umm your also actually the first person I reviewed and I really liked it so keep it up I'd like to read some more.
3/8/2005 c1 25Si Lennite
Okay. few things wrong with this. one, when talking about the pointy stick that kills vampires, its not steak its stake. theres a diff. when i first started readign this i thought that you were talking about throwing a piece of meat at the heart of a zombie. second, you put HQ which i assume means headquaters but you dont specify...and why does seth hiss? and vampires usually dont disappear when staked. their bodies decay quickly, turning them into dust. yeah and zombies you have to mutilate them in order to officially kill them. usually ppl put the pieces of the body in places where it wont be able to reform again. i see a lot of potential, but lots of mistakes and a bit of stealing the idea of buffy. this is not quite like it but its more than easy to tell where your inspiration came from. you might want to include more weapons than stakes...cause those arent the only thing that kills vampires. anthing to the heart, decaptitation sunlight ect. tradtionally you need to decaptitate the vampire, stake it through the heart and stuff garlic in the mouth but that takes far too long. anyway this is good, but it could be way better. hope to read more!
11/25/2004 c1 Otier5023
You know what I really like completely stupid stories, they show me that you need to try to actually become a writer!
3/4/2004 c1 biyotch
Dude, when you kill a zombie.. you don't kill it by staking it through the heart, you gotta decapitate them or twist their spinal cord. :[ other than that... OWNAGE!
10/4/2003 c1 Diveyed
Steak. Hahaha.
7/13/2003 c1 DeathGore
it is a very good story so far but if I could make a comment. At the beginning of the chapter you write steak instead of stake. Was it your intention. Just curious
4/20/2000 c1 HorrorLover
Yeah! This is what I'm talking about. Similar to Buffy, but not that much. Pretty cool.
4/17/2000 c1 Ka Anor
Hey Jeff! This is your best story yet. Suspence, action, drama, and a cool plot. Not too Buffy like ether.
4/16/2000 c1 Night Eagle
kinda copying Buffy with the organization that kills Vamps and Zombies(The Inisutive). Could of done better.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service