for A tribute

3/8/2006 c1 5A Very Disappointed Author
This is a "revenge review"

rar rar rar rar rar!

RAR RAR RAR RAR RAR!

Oh, and by the way, you're the only person so far who hasn't enjoyed my explination of your "alleged psychosis"

However, I think this piece is sufficient proof that maybe that psychosis is a bit more than just "alleged"

but then again, maybe where you're from "Fuck off and die" is peaceful...and normal

Honestly, I wouldn't be all that surprised.

oh and before I end this...

RAR RAR RAR RAR RAR!

The one, The only(and in this case, the vengeful)~AVDA
2/22/2006 c1 kuenhckihgzer
ya gotta point methinks. I do despise the overuse of the word fuck but I admit it does have an effect that nothing else could quite manage. Those were interesting flames down there. I wish people would saystuff like that about my writing. Oh well, your point is made if a bit crudely, I suppose it works.
1/15/2006 c1 50Arael the 15th
First off, this is not revenge for your review you gave me on my essay. I actually enjoy seeing rants that I know are based on subjective thinking and do not even thouroughly explain their reasoning.

That being said, I'd just like to say that this poem is relatively fine for the most part. But, if you say6 that all poetry on here is shit, why bother posting your own? Just a thought. This poem actually made me think you are taking to tantrum-perspecitve of a jerk-ish teen who feels that everyone is stupid and neds to fuck off. What you hoped to accomplish through this piece, I am not sure, please enlighten me when you can.
1/7/2006 c1 selene909
You really sound like you are an asshole. You probably deserve to be called an 'asshole' every hour on the hour until you stop being one.

Essentially, you’ll be an asshole until you die and I supose you understand that and because of this you don't try and dissuade others from believing it.

The truth is rarely Pure and never Simple- Oscar Wilde

dark88poet
10/24/2005 c1 47Dave500
your wisj is granted. no more reviews from me because you reviewed my work, except for this of course
10/9/2005 c1 4crackpot
Yea. I didn't read like anything carefully but found myself laughing at the "eff" word. that hasn't happened in a while. articulate (right word?) use of fuck.
9/24/2005 c1 15No Trust
That was the greatest flame I'd ever recieved. I felt special until I realized he's left exact copies all over Fiction Press.
9/23/2005 c1 Raptor7435
If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

You are about as entertaining as watching grass grow in a windowbox. What do you do for a living? You are living, aren't you? You have the warm personal charm of a millipede and about as much class as a bucket of mucous lodged on top of a dumpster in a Blue Light district of New Jersey. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if the chief excitement in your meaningless life wasn't spotting people who are fatter than you are, or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. No, come to think of it, you would.

Now, if you care to apologize for wasting my shamefully wasted time, I'll consider accepting it.-raptor
8/15/2005 c1 4Alaskan-Lone-Wolf
Interesting. You used words that we all could understand. Most writers tend to use flower-y wording to make themselves look better. But you didn't, good job on that.I would say this was a 10/10 in my book. Keep it up.
7/29/2005 c1 Mbwun
Rad.

~He Who Walks On All Fours
7/5/2005 c1 57Kali Aja
that's actually rather cool^^

keep writing, and thanks for the nonsensical review, it was qutie amusing to read.
7/5/2005 c1 20S.J.Jones
I really really want to say something constructive, but even the most negative constructive criticism I can think of would be BSing. This is... I don't know if incoherent is the right word, it has an appearance like that of a 4-year old who just learned the alphabet trying to discuss the evolution of modern English from its Germanic and Latin roots with his invisible friend Billy the Elbow Gnome.Sound familiar? Yeah, same to you about this idiotic poem. By the way, I highly, HIGHLY, doubt that any 4 year old in their right mind could write that article that I wrote. So sorry you didn't enjoy it but obviously you missed the whole point horribly so that's too bad.