for they

11/13/2005 c4 18Plinky
Beautiful.

So simple, and yet so full of meaning. I don't know how you do it.

11/13/2005 c3 Plinky
Lovely chapter - such an interesting writing style.

It's amazing how you never say what 'his' or 'hers' is, but you don't need to.

You have a really intimate style of writing, I don't know how to explain it.

It's snapshot writing too. It's beautiful.
11/13/2005 c2 Plinky
I like the way there are no capital letters, and you don't use speech marks. It gives your writing a slightly different feel to it.

It's less like writing, more like art, if that makes any sense.

You express so much in so few words. i'm awed.
11/12/2005 c1 Plinky
I've just read it all the way through but I want to review each chapter so I've come back again.

Beautiful beginning, gorgeous descriptions.

Lovely details - (To name a few) "little treasures gleaming agreeably" "untouched by the harshity" "eyes defying the curve of her mouth treacherously"

Absolutely beautiful. Amazingly original style. You feel as though you know the characters simply from their descriptions. Especially when you go back.

8/23/2005 c4 2blossomed blooms
I don't want to like this but I do; I am repelled and staring... wishing I had something, anything, everything... of my own. This hides an iherent longing. What has tripped mine, I do not know. But this made it a momentary livewire. Whoo. Good stuff. (me and your poem - i'm bad, though)
7/20/2005 c4 80citrus scented
fantastic. what a beautiful passionate porcelain little tale. really moving, wonderfully written.
7/20/2005 c3 citrus scented
" hers were the guilty dear diary confessions to him, " such delicate story.
7/20/2005 c2 citrus scented
oh painfully heartfelt and moving. intesnly passionate, just spectacular.
7/20/2005 c1 citrus scented
oh mesmorsing, abosrbing and deeply darkly wonderful. the descritpions are just beautifully vivid.
7/15/2005 c4 1CrazyCheerChick
okay so totally going onto my favorite stories list. I dont know where you got this idea...but it is so good. Amazing...oh my gosh i cant describe what it makes me feel...hapiness, hope, love, the list goes on! Love the format of this too. Your a talented writter keep it up! ~KELSEY
7/2/2005 c4 14Shampoo Suicide
Clearly you're a prodigy. This is wonderful, no thinking otherwise.
7/2/2005 c4 hmmmmm
this whole thing is absolutely gorgeous. i'm shivering. i love the imagery where you say they crashed into each other's worlds.