for Fifteen

11/26/2005 c1 1Changethesubject
this is really really sad. the emotion in it drips from the words. i loved the way you compared 14 and 15 together. i love the way you write. keep at it.
9/27/2005 c1 7Elphie Thropp
Nice...the meaning is a bit jumbled but that's good it makes it seem like a steady stream of thought.
7/25/2005 c1 111AlwaysAmberella
seriously speaking,

this made me tear up.

It's so hard to hear about other people's woes,

yet,

face them on your own.

Thank you so much for sharing this poem.

So much.

WELL DONE!

Solo.
7/23/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
15 years of age is pretty hard...I'm going through it right now myself. but this is really good. deep, strong, and emotional.

~Sorrow~
7/20/2005 c1 49Adam Thomas
Wow, I dont know this poem just makes me want to comfort you and tell you everything will be alright, but i cant because i dont know that. The poem was awesome, the simplicity, you just say it how it is, but this poem speaks for itself, and you. It all seems like a bit much at 15 doesnt it, it feels so empty when i read it, it's beautiful, that's all there is to it really.
7/19/2005 c1 232Second Hand Screams
Seventeen. The year I lost innocence, love, and trust. The year I discovered cutting and lost the closest friend I have. The year I started smoking and drinking, and when I stopped caring about the scars on my wrists. The year I swore out loud, vulgar, to the one I loved during casual conversations.

It only gets better (she said ever-so-sarcastically)

BTW: I used to be goldenone. Long time no see, right?
7/7/2005 c1 91Sagaciouspnay
Ahh I know I feel these feelings too. I'm 16 and I'm still confused myself. Don't worry ur not alone. I'm glad to hear that me and my friends aren't alone in this. Stay strong girl. Good job in the poem too ::hugs::
7/5/2005 c1 ROSEMARY
I thought it was really good and you have expressed your self good for you
7/5/2005 c1 6DarkVoice
good job sorry about the getting older part but you it happens, once again liked your poem it flows nicely.