for Ten Plagues of Paradise

8/3/2008 c2 836CRaZy-OdIN
Once again a great poem. I get a feel of insomnia from both of these and the madness that follows. Very unique writing style. keep it up.

-Crazy O
8/3/2008 c1 CRaZy-OdIN
Wow Black and White Rainbows is amazing. "this oblivion is my own" great stuff here! I love the whole feeling of this poem. Keep it up!
11/4/2007 c1 49viennacantabile
'of custard creams and almost kisses.'

don't know why, but i really love the imagery in that. maybe it's the harry potter fan in me :D

but really, this is very, very good. i also really like the first two lines of the second stanza, and the last two lines of the poem. :D
11/6/2006 c1 174Victor Joseph
ah yes, the products of intoxicated writing. it almost reads like an emo song
10/8/2006 c1 48notthecreepyfatguy
I cant believe that you can get so much through to me with such a short poem. I really liked it.
10/6/2006 c1 243ShadowFane
Drunk or not, it's really good. I like your stuff. Hope you don't mind, but I'm adding you to my favorite authors list. :) Loved the poem!

SF
7/18/2006 c1 829Anaare
I liked reading this, it has good imagery. Though sometimes your choice of words and line breaks didn't work out for me. It probably doesn't help you much, but it's just how I feel.

Anyway, good work on this.
5/1/2006 c1 5garnetandpearl
The way you spin the words is gorgeous. My favorite line is "In this tragedy/ Of custard creams and almost kisses" - Audrey R.
4/4/2006 c1 70elvenstorm
Love all the contrasts that you use, really beautiful language. The last two lines especially are very strong. Well done great piece.
7/29/2005 c1 3votrereine
I love the imagery of this poem. The words themselves seem to create a 'haze', a 'surrealism'. Another great poem. Keep them coming!
7/13/2005 c1 XxblinkxX
Bitchin' poem.

Wow, I can write such appropriate, on-subject reviews.

I mean, I swear. I just get sidetracked. Like, say immeadiatly.

I love the expressionism. I like the ones that don't rhyme. A fuck of a lot.

I swear I'll update pmapyP some day. Because, see, I have 65% of chapter 12 written!

And, well, about 2% of chapter 11. Er oh well.

And there was that breif one or two weeks in which I forgot I wrote stories.

But...that's another story. o0