for Cleared the Way

10/30/2006 c1 16Bobertkins
Really awesome poem. God has given you a great passion for His love. The content of your poem was spectacular. I loved the message in it. As one reviewer said previously. "The cross is all that matters."

Some technicall things about the poem.

The imagery was great. You used really strong words like pierced and wedged that really showed the brutality of his pain.

Some constructive advice.

Try to state the theme of your poem early on. Like end the first stanza with the Son of God cleared the way. That way the message is more powerful and more memorable to the reader.

Like I said before. God has given you a pasion and the ability to express that passion. This poem is an excelent example of

God bless,

Raven1941
1/22/2006 c1 21WannaBWriter
beautifully written. i loved how you said his blood cleansed you. that was just...wow! not long ago i was able to experience the Lord in a way that i never had before and sense then He has become such a large part of my life i can't even describe it. i've been meaning to write a poem about the Lord for a while now but haven't had the time or the words. you clearly did and you presented the message of life effortlessly. BRILLIANT!
11/8/2005 c1 8BJ Worth
Mm, Amen to this one. Never can have too many reminders of what Jesus did for us.
8/31/2005 c1 33Twigstudios1972
Great imagery. So true. Without Jesus we cannot acsend to see the Father. I love you Wolfie. Great writing as usual. May God continue to bless you. Twig COG. By the way I have family in Mobile, AL affected by Hurricane Katrina. I am asking for your collective prayers for all those who went through the terrible destruction on the Gulf Coast. God Is Still In Control!
7/28/2005 c1 Needa S
Very nice. Awesome job. God Bless ya!

Needa S.
7/23/2005 c1 19Kat-Renee Kittel
And the cross is all that matters... John 3:16. Thanks for such a wonderfully moving piece.
7/7/2005 c1 45Wolfgirl1987
I gotta agree with you, silent... It seems like the poem is missing something...or like I wanted to end it quickly...like I rushed it
7/7/2005 c1 The Postscript
My first impression of this was good, nice discriptions and images. The more I look at it, it's missing something. I feel it's too focused, or rather, the focus isn't large enough. Anyway, I still liked it. Keep writing. God bless, silent.
7/6/2005 c1 81Princess-anna57
This is SO amazing! Well done on a fantastic poem! Keep writing!

~Anna~