for A Letter From the Universe

7/11/2005 c1 KaimelarFalmarin
*is speechless* You're destined for greatness, if you're not already there. I've only read two of your pieces, and both of them have blown me away. All my applause...
7/8/2005 c1 69Lowell Boston
This is excellent! Finally, an intelligent, well written poem that make one think and more importantly 'see' what could not be seen before. I'll sleep well tonight knowing that others, like myself, have been touched by your words. Well done.

Thanks for posting,

Lowell
7/8/2005 c1 6Nobody-n-Particular
So existentialist, I love it! The formatting is awesome and the reading is so philosophical and bluntly stated with a beauty in style.
7/8/2005 c1 74laughter at the funeral
oh my...the celestial-bodies imageries were really great...the reference to some scientists is a good technique...it's "spent AN entire lifetime..." right?...and the last paragraph which i suppose contains the best twist of all is quite subtle...it is quite confusing... the "you are"...but i guess i got what you wanted to say...oh and pls, if you have the time, pls do review some of my poems...thanks...

truly yours...
7/8/2005 c1 3blaxcell
I love it. It's funny and true and has some warmth and humanity (ironic I know). I especially like the last verse/stanza but the whole poem was well thought out and you've taken a very interesting view.I've heard a lot of people tell me not to push my meanings on to objects but I've hear some one tell it from the object's point of view.Well done.
7/8/2005 c1 Fandinango
Great! I really really enjoyed this!Awesome work.Interesting, intellectual but still poetic, and emotive.Well done.On my faves :D
7/8/2005 c1 75clockwork kiss
WOW. this is awesome. WOW. i love the theme and the gorgeous celestial imagery. the allusions to all the famous scientists and philosophers are great. science vs nature is a fabulous theme, and you captured it admirably.

"Both the snail and the quasar could whisper“Never”If you cared to hear."

ah. those lines are especially amazing. they keep ringing in my head. anyways, this is an awesome piece. it is definitely going to my favorites if i can make room.