for Paper Dolls

2/3/2011 c1 41smoke another grin
found it.
12/20/2006 c1 17sporkofdoom
Oh my god.

This is beautiful. This is amazing, amazing, amazing. The paper-doll metaphor is really well done, the imagery and the past-present juxtaposition- lovely all.

Although the very first stanza doesn't do the rest of this piece justice.
6/13/2006 c1 52godsandstars
oh wow. that is amazing. i lovelovelove it!
4/7/2006 c1 Anonymously Anonymous
Wow. Sad story, really. I like the last "stanza", shall I say..
1/2/2006 c1 10just a teardrop
wow - this was... breathtaking? amazing? beautiful? stunning? it was all those and more... *adds to faves*
8/29/2005 c1 77by His blood
wow. just ... wow. so powerful, so beautifully written, so engaging, interesting, absolutely amazing. perfect, flawless - what else can i say? you definitely have talent, and i will be reading more of your work. i am adding this to my favorites a thousand times over. kudos, kudos.
8/21/2005 c1 95Ellin Louise
wow. amazing. 587 words that kept me gripped all the way through.
7/12/2005 c1 63lackluster
somehow, i ended up here...reading this poem, when it's definetlly now what i'm supposed to be doing and it just awed me...wow,wow,wow and wow.
7/10/2005 c1 addie pray
I love this so much. God. Kind of running out of words but I'll try. This was absolutely amazing. The verbal play and form was fast and harsh and so effective. The power and emotion in this was so heartbreaking, god, it's messing with my head. I've read one poem of yours, and I'm won over. You're fantastic.
7/9/2005 c1 account not in use
Fuck. That rocked so hard it was...wow...I love the flow, and the painful hypnotism of the words.