for Dark Angel

8/1/2005 c1 77Caitlyn Lennon
I really like this. I have always enjoyed reading darker poety/song stuff but not many people can pull it off. but you can. you have some amazing talent!
7/25/2005 c1 79Sorrowful Dreams
this is really good. dark and sad..but very well written. I'm glad your happy inside and that's the way it should be. awesome work

~Sorrow~
7/21/2005 c1 11Lyon Hart
This one is great.. I feel like I've lost friends or people I cared about who went down wrong paths, even though it might not necessarily have been religously related. I definitely can pull a lot from this one though...
7/19/2005 c1 16Dorian D
Bloody brilliant. I think it'd be cool to hear to music, depends on what type though. Uh, no worries about the whole scaring the friend thing and yourself... And if you were kidding 'bout that, ah, well. I've been up too many hours to notice. Yeah, okay, very nicely written and a good read. Darker themes are needed to make the happier ones brighter. Later.
7/19/2005 c1 130blackrosestears
That was really great. Good job. Nice ending.
7/16/2005 c1 31Ecryptic
Very descriptive and invoking. You do have talent, it just seems to expand over different fields which can involve happiness but also darkness. I think your friend shouldn’t worry that much. I’ve seen much darker stuff than this and you’re only at the tip of a giant iceberg when it comes to those dark songs. I believe there is nothing to worry about.
7/16/2005 c1 24becoming . blasphemous
If this song is going to ruin a friendship, I really can't say there was one to start out with.

This is a wonderful piece. Just because your writing is dark, does not - by any means - mean that you are.

Really, if the friend is going to be put off by something you created with your mind and hands... Well, if I were the friend I would support you.

Ah, but I ramble. I hope you do, however, take what this review says - along with all the rest - to heart.
7/16/2005 c1 43Ash-chan
This song, I love. I don't see why your friend is so...totally offput by your talent to write. It's nothing too bad...a song about a fallen angel, and in my opinion, wonderfully written. Maybe you should just stop showing her what you write...she doesn't appreciate it, and I doubt you'll quit writing for her sake.
7/15/2005 c1 ruby'sboobies
i thought the piece was very well written. i happen to know you very well and know what a truly happy soul you are. if you can write so well on the darkside that you don't know, think how awesome you would be writing on the bright side. you are super cool and i am very proud of you. you should know who i am by the Ruby clue. hopefully not to many others have had the profound pleasure of meeting RUBY!
7/15/2005 c1 Rainy Novembers
I really liked it.Good job.I wouldn't worry about writing dark stuff. Heck, I am the same way. I'm a happy guy but I write a lot of depressing stuff.
7/15/2005 c1 59Calliope Foster
And you blindly turned,

Towards your demise.

I loved it. The darkness absolutely transcends the song, I especially those lines above-those were perfect. As for your friend, why should she/he judge you by what you write? You're a writer and everything you write is from the heart, but that doesn't mean you are bad or anything. Writing is almost like acting-for a moment in time you ARE that character-only the best song writers don't get caught up ;).
7/14/2005 c1 77H. C. Kitrel
Thank you so much for the lovely review. I wanted to check some of your songs out. This is a very good song. I'm sorry to hear that it may ruin a friendship. But, very different and great!
7/14/2005 c1 115HauntedMisery
This is really good, different but good, I like it a lot, nice work