for Rain of Fire

7/22/2005 c1 70Aryanda
oh, wow. it was beautiful, it flowed perfectly, the word choice was magnificent...but i liked the message the best. this was deep, and it was so very beautiful. luck with it all.
7/17/2005 c1 6Windy Mountain
I'm a little confused at what exactly you're referring to. Are you upset with America because she went to war with Iraq? Wars in general? Sometimes wars are necessary. (Though I grant you that there are stupid wars fought) Lives must be lost to save lives sometimes, though we wish it didn't have to be that way. One must look at the whole picture-not just one piece of it. The question is, "Is the price of the war greater or lesser than the cause?" in other words, "What are we fighting for? Is it worth the price?" Sometimes-though it's saddening-a good group of lives lost is worth thousands of lives lived, and their children's lives as well. I think so, anyway, though I can't pretend I wouldn't be afraid myself to loose my life for my country. This is why we can be so proud of and thankful for the people who are brave enough. Good song, though, overall.
7/16/2005 c1 56whatsapenname
wow. that was really fantastic.

~whatsa~
7/14/2005 c1 229TheBrokenWanderer
damn that was good...the spelling was a bit off...but who am i to judge...it's not about spelling errors...although some people on this site think it is...it's about what the words mean...so...i leave you...keep it up...

~TheBrokenWanderer~