for Where Have All the Soldiers Gone?

5/8/2006 c1 9Mask of Winters
It flows really well, and I would listen to it. Also, I am a U.S. Marine to be, and I completely agree with what you had to say. Bravo, I tip my hat to you.
8/5/2005 c1 261meowsha
I LOVE THIS, it's so bittersweet and so true. I absolutely love it. Fantastic job!

Nousha*

ps. this is going on my favourites!
8/1/2005 c1 1Meg Schick
I really like this song. I totally get where you're coming from and i absolutely agree. Good job with the lyrics and thanks for reviewing my story. ~Meg
7/26/2005 c1 randomunknown
Help me see a clearer sky/With no more wars. wonderfully inventive.
7/25/2005 c1 A B Lewis
I think this'll be my last review on your stuffcuz I'm probably taking up your inbox. Anyways, this is very true. Don't be annoyed by any flames from conservitives - if you've had any, I didn't check - because this is pretty cool. it's a good political peice on voicing your opinions, yet it doesnt make others feel like they are being pressured into believing what you do. By the way, I have a conservitive freind looking over my shoulder and she likes it too.
7/25/2005 c1 71ChobiMM3
Oh my gosh that was great! Keep it up; I loved it!
7/23/2005 c1 231someday-i-will
You remind me of myself...and I like this song. You are indeed a very good song writer..just as I am told I am.
7/23/2005 c1 11VinnyRoxyFrankie
Your songs are amazing! I love this. PLEASE be a songwriter when you're older and I will BUY your music! You rock!
7/22/2005 c1 7Kitsuna
I really love those lines"it's hard to see the bright side when your buried underground"Very simple yet impacting. And The britney spears part is pretty neat to. The only part that doesn't fit/flow as well as the rest of the song isThe last three lines on the third paragraph."Hey,Gwen Stefani...not doin much" Somewhat confusing.THe angels crying is a nice touch to, and adds well to the song.Anyways good work. : )
7/20/2005 c1 32Words with no meaing
very wel written i enjoyed it in my fav box
7/17/2005 c1 33really-chilly
This song is very, very good. I really enjoyed it, it is very thought-provoking.
7/16/2005 c1 Soren
I really enjoyed it. Really good.