for Perfection

4/7/2007 c1 3ThePerfectImperfection
I love the rhythm of this! Usually when things get too rhyming I want to throw up, but this great! Amazing tempo!
8/7/2006 c1 8Katie123
Wow. I love this. It's...too true. But even while you're throwing out all of these hard facts about raw emotions, you still have a lyrical sense about this. Good work...and btw, I adore your profile. ;)
5/12/2006 c1 1rrmehta364
"Our goal in life is to be perfect - an unreachable ambition.

We’re so busy arranging our lives to a clear-cut organization

That mirrors our neighbor's endless procession" : So true. I really liked this poem. Twas rather excellent.
12/31/2005 c1 hey maria
It's incredible how many 'tion' words you thought of.

This was so precise and clear-cut, with no elaborate metaphors or flowery language mucking it up. It makes a powerful statement; good job.
9/25/2005 c1 23softlycryingrain
interesting idea, that we all are same because of our similar goal: perfection. I can't say that I completely agree, but, well, it is thought provoking, which, I think, is a good thing in a poem. I also like your style, you clearly state your ideas, and it rhymes for the most part, but I mostly like it because you stay to your point, avoided unnecessary flowery extras that would detract from it.Good job.~SCR
9/20/2005 c1 92Fate Defied
i agree with you. even though we strive to reach perfection, we can't. nicely done. k/w

just,~shadow
8/19/2005 c1 35Rachel Shea
Wow, I really liked this poem. The words at the ends of the lines drive home the idea that you're presenting and I thought you expressed it really, really well. good job.

(plus, I LOVE your pen name!)
8/16/2005 c1 8Barbados
Wow, that's... that's something amazing. Really. "Each of us trying to reach the better side of perception." I dunno what to say, I's ingenious (all 3 definitions, according to w.webster.com)
8/11/2005 c1 70Aryanda
wow...poetry! go you. and this is really good. i like the message in it, and i especially liked the last line...maybe i should show this to a few people...nicely done.
8/10/2005 c1 2Lossefalmiel
wow, that wasn't what I was expecting, but I liked it!
8/6/2005 c1 337Luthiena o Lorien
That last line just blew me away... Wow! So awesome, wonderful job! I hope to see more poetry from you!
7/27/2005 c1 1Jani Rieme
This is incredible. Really, you have a gift.
7/23/2005 c1 7firefairy27
Hmm, not sure what to say. It's certainly good, but that doesn't seem like the right word, so I'll leave it there for now. I like how the last word of each line rhymes, but you can almost only tell if you only read the last word. Thanks for the review you put on my story-and I re-wrote the first paragraph.
7/23/2005 c1 612simpleplan13
very cool... i love the beginning & the last line especially
7/22/2005 c1 7yourpretty18
Wow! I..wow..hehe! I am at a loss for words. Great poem!
25 Page 1 2 Next »