for Emo, Goth, Nerd, Whatever

6/30/2006 c1 Montiago
FUCK YOU! "no one wants this infection"? "the world is so unkind"? you have to be kidding...really. All those people who are like "man, im a fucking whiney little bitch, youre poems are so good and deep and speak to my shattered soul"...SHUT the FUCK UP! please. we all know you whine and are "dark" so the rest of the world feels sorry for you...well, we dont. we dont fucking care about you. so, just go get mommy to buy you anouther Slipnot tee at Hot Topic, and leave your SHIT off the internet. ive had enough of it.
11/5/2005 c1 19katie killjoy
I loved that. I'm labeled gothic at school, but I've only ever tried to be myself. They say I do all these things because I dated Jarod and I don't. It's like I'm tethered to how he acts because we were together. Some consider me emo because I cry frequently...but you know what? Labels belong on soup cans. I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I'm not.

Much Love, TheDeadRomantic and her invisible friend Kurt Cobain...who frquently shoots himself because I drive him crazy...^.^
9/11/2005 c1 13BeyondTheSun
I actually really like this...and Im not one to like sort of depressing 'my life sucks' poems..but this is genius.
8/28/2005 c1 56Eternity's Angel of Mercy
Ah, it's my highschool in a nutshell... urg. Tomorrow... school... Blah.Great poem. Love it.
8/21/2005 c1 12Autumn's Soundtrack
Sweet.

It's cool when you can relate to something like this.

Emo, Goth, Nerd, all rigid cases where we're supposed to fit, but none of us really do.

Messed up world.
8/5/2005 c1 261meowsha
"When they’re tethered to the ground

Like I’m tethered to my past"that's my favourite part. Good job once again! You have such a talent for the insight of pain...Keep it up!

Nousha*
7/31/2005 c1 Seleana
I'm reminded...of highschool! XD which is odd...because I am... 12 O.O
7/29/2005 c1 11demon in disguise
This is great. I love it... powerful message there. Great job. :)

~Struggling-soul
7/25/2005 c1 A B Lewis
Hm... I can see this as being put to music. It's really good. And thanks for reviewing my song, Field of Broken Mirrors. Glad you liked it! Anyways... this is really good and now I am repeating myself. Oh, and I really liked that line... "I need to exercise my demons, they need to run around, it's kind of hard for them to fly, when they're tethered to the ground" - that was pretty cool.
7/24/2005 c1 FrozenKiwi
Oh yay! I like this. Thanks for the kind reviews!
7/23/2005 c1 24Ebony Stars
ay - MAZIN! just flows so well and the bit about the demons - great idea! woah absolutely love it *ebony*
7/19/2005 c1 65Thorn's-girl
Lovely rythm. And it rhymes...rhyme is my greatest weakness. The first line of this is great. As is "sometimes they like to run around" Its funny, yet sad. I like it. A lot.
7/18/2005 c1 18Lauren Eleanor
its very...um...emo...sad...and...true. hard to think of the words for it cuz the feeling is so hard to describe. keep up the work and thanks for the review!
7/17/2005 c1 33really-chilly
Cool I like poems that are written at 3 am... they have a certain quality to them, they are as mysterious as dreams lol. I like this one.
7/17/2005 c1 Eboniccinderella
I love the last two lines.
17 Page 1 2 Next »