for Thank You Her Point of View

4/21/2017 c1 Guest
I want to see this happening on my screen. That is the extent to which I adore this story.
It kills me, okay. I. Want. This. To. Come. Alive.
Just..
4/24/2016 c1 Guest
I'd like to think that they got their 'happy ending'.
Wonderful one-shot.
9/5/2015 c1 Red
I loved this sooooooooo much! Keep on writing please xx
8/28/2015 c1 Guest
I effin' LOVE this story. I LOVE the fact that this story tteas away my heart every time I read it. I simply LOVE the way it brings out several emotions in me. And I really LOVE the fact that you chose to not name the characters which makes it even more relatable.
It just makes me so happy, y'know?

Goes without saying that you're real talented with the words.
Cheers!
8/18/2015 c1 Guest
Wow. This was fabulous. I loved it, all the feels and God I teared up with that little girl and the doll thing. You did a fantastic job, congrats!
2/13/2015 c1 Be-U-tiful
Another one of your one-shots that has me crying, loved it :)
10/26/2013 c1 4sami1995
This was really amazing! Great work! i actually was crying half the time. Your writing is so powerful and effective, the emotions went straight to my heart!
10/6/2012 c1 heal me forever
dis is beautiful...u desreve more reveiws nd fav dis is fucking good :)
10/4/2012 c1 Guest
THAT WAS AMAZING!
9/17/2012 c1 leavemeialone
Wow! I have to say that this is so beautiful. I love the way that it was formatted. I didn't think I would enjoy it but I just love it. The fact that there isn't any names seem to mean that this is relevant to anyone or it happens to just about anyone. I feel as though people can relate to this. It was so heartbreaking to watch her so hurt over her ex-boyfriend but we also saw her heal. A new man came in and filled in her void. Also the story of her dad breaks my heart. It really touched me . . . it was just so sad. I am just glad she can finally share her pain with someone else. I am glad that her new relationship is different from her old one. Even though you left the ending a little ambiguous, I still feel some closure from this. Even though there is a chance that she may not end up with the guy, I like seeing her grow and be different from the way she was in the beginning. I like the fact she is moving on. She is taking a leap of faith with love again. Overall, I think this story is absolutely amazing! Thanks for writing this.
7/25/2012 c1 twibbit
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;'))
6/25/2012 c1 4Broken Teapot
This was definitely... At least on my top 3 favourite Oneshots since I started reading on this website (2 years?)

I just... I loved the style, I loved him and how she managed to talk to 'you'. I loved how real it felt and how she didn't forget anything and... Wow. It was just really good- and now I shall read your other works
11/24/2011 c1 ShadyRecords
Friggin' BRILLIANT. It made me relate to it. Helped a lot.

You were able to give her a happy ending. Maybe that's where it all leads to...

You are a great writer. Keep it up and I'ld love to read more from you.
7/29/2011 c1 3the milk bottle
Just very recently, someone on my formspring asked me what one of my favorite stories on FP was. And I mentioned you, specifically this was one of them. And then I realized I read this story so long ago, and I've been rereading it every once in a while - but I've never left a review! Or a note! Gah! I'm so sorry!

Well, what can I say? There are a few spelling, and grammatical errors, but in the end, the emotion here is so... full, amazing. I read this again after, I think, a year, and I've got tears in my eyes at the end. I just love that thought, that insight you put here. You can never really forget your first love since s/he's the first person to give you that experience of knowing what it's like to be in love, to love, to have someone in love with you. It's so easy for her to hate her first love, but you added that complexity in her not hating him.

I love the transition where she tells himself she hates her first love, but as she grows to care for this other guy, she realizes what she still feels for her first love is holding her back. She doesn't hate him, but she hates that she can't move on because of him. Those realizations. Ughhh, I love them.

Thank you for this amazing piece of fiction! I do hope you keep writing! :)
9/14/2010 c1 Jezzi89
I love,love this.I'm so touched,I even cried a little.Thank you for writing this,it's so good.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »