for Sarah's Soul

7/25/2005 c3 ashley
write more PLEASE! The story line is great and the backround story is well writen, a good stronge start! If you write any more stories please tell me! And if you don't finish this story I may have to do something drastice.
7/21/2005 c3 cassie ranum
this story was amazing! it was good and i wanted to keep on reading! i hope that this author writes many many more great stories in her life, because she has an amazing talant! i love this story!
7/21/2005 c3 1Denim and Soccer
That was great. You should really keep adding chapters! I added you to my author alert list and I added you to my favorite author list. I also added your story to my favorite story list! :) You should read my story "Along Came Elliot".
7/18/2005 c2 Hayley
I wanna read the next chapter! The suspense is killing me! lol, luv ya
7/18/2005 c2 337Luthiena o Lorien
Even better first chapter! Talk about MAJOR cliffhanger. I eagerly await for more!
7/18/2005 c1 Luthiena o Lorien
Nice intro.
7/17/2005 c1 WithoutOne
Way too many simple sentences in this one, you'll need some commas and some major grammar edits. But the specifics aren't for me because im no grammar king either.
7/17/2005 c1 8Wesley Storm
I love it! Of course I think it could use a bit more editing but first drafts are always that way. I really can't wait to find out what happened on "that night". It's good and keep on writing.