for Anger

7/26/2005 c1 2futagoakuma-tenshi01
My twin got me to read this. Nice rant. Glad you feel better. I can't believe she threw out homework and books. Aren't they supposed to be good for your mental health? There are a few grammatical errors, but it's alright. If our mom dared to go through our room like that, I at least, would do the same...Our mom encourages reading and school, though. I hope your mom didn't give you too much trouble after. Or does she always muddle in your life? Anyway, seeing as she cares so much for your grades, doesn't she care that she threw away things most important for your education? The books and homework I mean? I really am totally pissed she threw away HARRY POTTER. What, can she not read? Doesn't she know about the power of Harry Potter all round the world? A lot of people would be pissed at your mom for throwing away all that, especially HP and homework...anyway, good luck with her...
7/26/2005 c1 1futagoat02
by the way, thanks for reviewing! a review always makes me feel cheered! I also beleive there should be a bitching site for people's mothers. or fathers. my dad's an asshole. and it feels REALLY good to rant. I would happily kill your mother for you? maybe? or perhaps hurt a little... i mean, i can't believe she threw away HARRY POTTER. just for that, me and my twin shall avenge the mighty goodness of harry potter.heh... no, we're not crazy, obsessed people... really.anyway, i love this little rant because it has bare facts. feelings too, yes, but bare facts that any teenager can relate to. i can't believe your mom actually did that. didn't you like, have a big fight or something? i know i would. baibaiyukie
7/18/2005 c1 5Essence of Faith
Well...it does sound like your mom is being a bit nosy and...well, bitchy. If you really wanted to get back at her, you could always go through her room and mess it up or something, just to show her it isn't fun to lose everything in your room. Or...you could try to talk to her about it one-on-one.