for Losing Him

2/4/2006 c4 Alenor
oh poor cammie. i hope she's ok. i can't wait to read some more, cya later.
12/9/2005 c4 BK
Whoa, I'm not sure what it is about this stoyr, V...but I dunno...it's the one, you know? Like it just gives you a feeling reading it that it's the type of story you're not going to be able to let go of. Not sure if that made any sense, but whatever. It's supposed to be a compliment either way. lol. I'm thinking of editing my two "babies" over break, maybe make them a little more PG-13 for the publishers, whaddya say you help me out? luv you tons!
12/1/2005 c4 22All The Three Queens
Wow, that was intense. But it was really, really good.
11/30/2005 c4 Guest
Loved this chapter! I like how we got a bit more insight on Justin, and I officially hate Dylan now even though I forgot who he was for a moment there. And I love Alice. She's just like the kind of dog I would want.
11/29/2005 c4 messy
i love it!
11/29/2005 c1 messy
im interested
11/29/2005 c4 4lindserly
i think there's a couple of words in here that were meant to be other words...:

nothing could talk it away from that one day.- i think talk is supposed to be take... i don't think that's what you meant.

He left me go but I was too tired- should be let instead of left

okay now onto the actual review. wow, dylan's a frigging larger asshole than i expected.

i really liked all the cammie/justin interaction in here. stupid dylan for cutting it short.

can't wait to read more!
9/1/2005 c3 7sketchingaCYNiC
mehehe. i wish i had a dog. ^_^ awesome chapter, by the way. cammie's cool, i like her. =]
9/1/2005 c2 sketchingaCYNiC
AWW. alice is such a cute dog. xD heh, i wish i had a friendship with my friend like she does with sarah. =D but i guess the bad part is that she only sees sarah in the summer. that's gotta suck! old school nintendo. haha. that's awesome. =D
9/1/2005 c1 sketchingaCYNiC
this seems like a good story; i'm curious to see what you'll make of it. i've always wanted to travel south... the sleepy atmosphere it's got a rep for is pretty alluring. hm, her name is cam, right? brittany seems like a bad sister at first, but there could be a tiny little motive that she's looking out for her kid sister. ^^ i hope. (i don't have a sister at all..)
8/8/2005 c3 kate
Loved the chapter! I read the shorter version of this on your other account, and I loved it. I'm so glad you decided to make it a full length story! You get this feeling when you read it...like you get kind of depressed, like you know something bad is going to happen, but at the same time it has a very nostalgic, almost happily content feeling to it...you're extraordinarily lucky to have such talent.

I have myspace - w.myspace.com/kpequizzle
8/8/2005 c3 1Madcow13
Do you mean msn MySpace?

I liked the whole deal about the thunderstorms. This story has a very relaxed feel to it and it seems to delve quite deep into the emotions of the characters and how much things mean to them. Well, with the exception of Brittany. ;)

Great chapter. Update again as soon as you can.
8/8/2005 c1 Madcow13
Had to go anonymous for the re-read of the first chapter... I noticed a mistake where it says: "She tried at first to Brittany’s pal too" I think you forgot a 'be' in there.

Anyway I loved the chapter... you did re-write it, didn't you? I can't remember exactly how it was... It just said at the end of chapter three something about a re-write... eh... it doesn't matter.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »