for Asylum Evil

12/3/2008 c10 SolCon
Six people escaped before them?

I hope you write about them, whether in a different story or as a different story frame within this one.

I like the story, and it would be awesome to see you update soon :)
12/3/2008 c9 SolCon
I think this chapter is excellent.
12/3/2008 c8 SolCon
Suspicions.

You made them all believable.

Good job.
12/3/2008 c7 SolCon
Ahh. Okay. The Woman of God makes sense now.

Anyways, I think you did a good job with It, and making it seem inhumanly sickening.
12/3/2008 c6 SolCon
Ahh. A death already. And just when I said Jack was a likable character.
12/3/2008 c5 SolCon
Hmm. I don't know if it is your intention, but Johnny is an unlikable character.
12/3/2008 c4 SolCon
I like Jack's character.

Yea, you saw my name three times already, but I comment every chapter.
12/3/2008 c3 SolCon
Hmm. The Woman of God?

That was the only confusing part, but I like how you immediately got to the eerie stuff.
12/3/2008 c2 SolCon
It has gotten very interesting.

The characters are very believable.

I can't wait until I reach the horror action.
12/3/2008 c1 SolCon
I find this interesting.

I like how you briefly introduced the characters, yet had enough information to catch the jist of their personality.
7/20/2008 c9 a beginner
like it
3/2/2008 c8 1CaroSimmy
whoaa athis was so good i was freaking scared and the suspense! omg cut the suspense i can't stand it! yeah, very well written, please update!
3/20/2006 c4 airsoftking
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! YOU LEFT ME WANTING MORE. PLEASE ADD MORE SOON!
11/21/2005 c3 4DarkEpiphany
This whole story was very cool and descriptive. There were no mistakes and it is obvious you took some effort to making this. Keep up the good work.
11/21/2005 c3 18Alexander Willing
"Asylum Evil" is very good, so far, Reanimater. I like that you used simple language to convey meaning in your work-many writers think that they need "big words" to have a wonderful story. The reason I say that it is wonderful because I love horror, and I think the best way to terrify your readers is to use everyday characters and archetypes in spine-tingling and or twisted scenarios-you, my friend, have done that in "Asylum Evil." Writer's block is a "murderer" if you get where I'm coming from, but it's a necessary evil because it gives you time to elaborate on the rest of your story. I do hope you finish this story. You'll see my work on this website soon, and you'll see what kind of horror I bring to the table.
17 Page 1 2 Next »